PDA

View Full Version : Life is good - I have discovered a stamp store within 30 miles

iloveflipflops
10-26-2006, 12:09 PM
from my house. I am so excited!! This is a true stamp store. Not M's, not HL a real honest to goodness stamp store. WOO HOO!!

I had to take lots of back country roads to get there but with the leaves changing the scenery was georgeous!! Check out my photos at 2peas. I just uploaded them: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=2&cmd=display&layout_id=1012094

And I came home with 4 new stamps :).

jdpisces
10-26-2006, 12:38 PM
wow! That is country! Very pretty though! Let's see the new stamps....

Erin K
10-26-2006, 12:56 PM
Very cool. I still think I have the closest stamp store at .8 miles, but still... I'm so happy, see if they have classes or a stamp club or anything, sign up for lots and meet stampers in your area.

I love those pics. I need you to send me a pic of those cows. I love them, I wanna hug that baby. We used to have a diary farm in the neighborhood (they are putting stinkin condos there now) and there was a baby and it always let me pet it.

stampcrazyjulie
10-26-2006, 02:11 PM
Sherry you are so lucky to have such beutiful country scenery right there in your own backyard! You are such a great photographer too! Those cow pictures are precious! I want a picture of the cows too! How did you get them both to look at you at the same time? (OK, so don't answer that....HA!) That pic needs to be framed & sitting in my Stamp Room...LOL!! I am glad that you were able to go find a good Stamp Store not too far away. Sounds like you had fun!

tojoco
10-26-2006, 02:28 PM
Sherri, your pictures are gorgeous. Isn't it great to drive around and see such beauty? The leaves are just starting to change around here so I hope to get some pretty pictures soon.

Erin K
10-26-2006, 03:07 PM
Sherry you are so lucky to have such beutiful country scenery right there in your own backyard! You are such a great photographer too! Those cow pictures are precious! I want a picture of the cows too! How did you get them both to look at you at the same time? (OK, so don't answer that....HA!) That pic needs to be framed & sitting in my Stamp Room...LOL!! I am glad that you were able to go find a good Stamp Store not too far away. Sounds like you had fun!

now I have a mental of sherri flashing the cows

cindi
10-26-2006, 03:27 PM
what new stamps did you get????:)

tojoco
10-26-2006, 04:01 PM
Erin, you are just as goofy as I am. I love it.

iloveflipflops
10-26-2006, 04:16 PM
Me flashing those cute adorable cows? My my, what an idea that is!!! NOT!!

emmcee
10-26-2006, 04:26 PM
from my house. I am so excited!! This is a true stamp store. Not M's, not HL a real honest to goodness stamp store. WOO HOO!!

I had to take lots of back country roads to get there but with the leaves changing the scenery was georgeous!! Check out my photos at 2peas. I just uploaded them: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=2&cmd=display&layout_id=1012094

And I came home with 4 new stamps :).

Sherri, is this stamp store near Mooresville? I've heard about a stamp store somewhere near Mooresville or close to you. :)

iloveflipflops
10-26-2006, 05:35 PM
Its called Stampers Alley. Had some really different stamps and alot to choose from. You need to go :).

I have a neat scrapbook store here in Concord but they only have paper. No stamps that I could see. But did have a great selection of paper!!

GrammaStamper
10-26-2006, 07:06 PM
I love those fall colours, Sherri. And I think couws are beautiful. My DH thinks they are, well.....not. I think that is one sweet photo of Mom & baby.

TFS,

mydogstinks2
10-26-2006, 08:27 PM
It is always nice to have a stamp store near by!