PDA

View Full Version : Is this a stamp shack issue or a pc issue

Erin K
01-23-2007, 10:24 AM
This is not just sense getting my new computer.

You know when you are typing a post you can just hit "tab" and it goes to the "submit new thread" or "post quick reply" button and then you can just spacebar to enter and you don't have to use the mouse?? Why in the gallery does it go somewhere near the top (can't figure out WHAT it is doing up there) when I hit tab. I'm a freak and like to use my mouse as little as possible. (ie lazy don't want to actually MOVE MY HAND over there) Anyhow what's the deal with that? Other sites do stuff I don't get too. Why can't it just tab to the next little thingie?

Am I making any sense here at all??

jdpisces
01-23-2007, 12:11 PM
I don't normally do it that way....but it worked for me on my computer. I would think it may have something to do with your computer.

Maybe you can get one of those computers that types based on your eye movements.....no mouse-y business there!

GrammaStamper
01-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Erin, it's the computer. My new one does the same thing. DH tried to fix it, but ended up cursing Bill Gates and Microsoft. No use complaining, you just have to get used to it. Sorry, but that's the bad news. Good news is aren't the bigger screens great!