PDA

View Full Version : Thank you's for my Flood cards

Dibby
01-23-2007, 05:19 PM
:notworthy:
A HUGE thank you to the following ladies. I will reply here as they roll in :) I'm soooo lucky.

Looby Lou - Sarah, I love the off set card.
1 of 2 shoes - Debbie, thank you for the extra's.
Scrappinnuts - Terry- I have just hopped out of the pool!!it's stinking hot here today lol
Maxiesmom - Kathy, very pretty I love the silver.

Today -Wednesday, I got 5!!! the postie looked at me funny as he handed them to me!

Patg - Pat, your card is really pretty, thank you
Nancy - I just love your card , it's going to be another hot one here today, 35 celcius.
Ranaleigh - Rhiana, I just love the colours on your card.
- Chelsea, I love yellow! wow!
- Chris, hmm if it wasn't 10:15am I could have a cocktail right now!
Erin k - Erin you card is pretty, I love butterflies.

Today - Thursday, I got 8 cards today!!! so exciting!!!

Tojoco - Joanne, Thank you very much for the little flowers i am sure will find some wonderful cards to use them on and thank you for the pretty card, the colours are just beautiful.

Heather - Keltie, Thank you for the R.C.M.P he just gorgeous (my daughter would like a real one...hehe) i love how you have used the uniform colours for you card, it's just wonderful!

Christina - Thank for the wonderful card i love the wonderful pinks that you have used.

Sally - Thank you for your lovely card, it's gorgeous and i just love the warm colours that you have used.

Jennifer - inkinupstamps Thank you for my pressie i just love them and your bright and colourful card it is just wonderful and so cute.

Rachelle - Thank you for the very cute card and because it is so hot once again...i am going to have to make some wonderful lemonade!!1

Donna - Thank you for your card...it's just wonderful, i hope to see you around!

Lee - Thank you for your card...it's gorgeous and i just love it!

Monday- 29/01/07 received 4 cards today(Friday was a public holiday & they don't do post on weekends)

Catherine-CraftNmom,Cathrine I just love the pretty sparkly flowers.

Angie-Shuggy, Oh so cute! I love those little faces & thanks for the link to bless this chick! what fun!

Heather-Firecracker, Your card is very cute & I just lurv lemonade.

Mindy-Jadyeebugsaunt, Mindy, thank you so much, I hope you are feeling 100% soon.

Tuesday 30/1/07

Julie - jdpisces, oohhhh, a diva! I feel like one today....lovely

Sarah- your card is SOOO pretty, I love the little coloured brads in the middle of the flowers.

Deborah-Thank you your card is LUSH. I love it.

jdpisces
01-23-2007, 06:16 PM
I hope mine makes it! I"ve never sent anything to Australia before!!!! Eek!

patg
01-23-2007, 06:25 PM
I sent mine out last week! Pat

emmcee
01-23-2007, 06:38 PM
You've got another one on the way to you from NC. I've never mailed anything to Australia before either. I made my envelope look just like your address in your profile so I hope it makes it :spinny:

scrappinnuts
01-23-2007, 06:45 PM
Debbie.. you are so welcome..

shuggy
01-23-2007, 10:44 PM
mine will be there soon, i hope!

patg
01-23-2007, 10:54 PM
Yeah, I'm glad it made it there!

Debbie, isn't it funny, when they say it's going to take a few weeks to arrive in Australia, and already you have the card.

Pat

irishchristine
01-24-2007, 12:50 PM
Well I sent mine last week so it should be there soon!