PDA

View Full Version : I've written a book!

lost luggage
01-23-2007, 11:57 PM
:err: Check out the book I made today in the gallery! I went though all my supplies, recorded all the ink colors, paints, alcohol inks, sentiments, images I get confused with (all the justjohanna critters) AND the prices for them! I am convention ready! Yeah! There are even sample punches and measurements of my punches in there also! :winks:

Here (http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2580&limit=recent) is the link to the cover, I put some of the sample pages in the gallery too! Jan (Far North) was the inspiration for this project..I remembered her awesome look book a few weeks ago and have been thinking about it ever since. :rolleyes:

LinzyD
01-24-2007, 12:07 AM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I think I'll try something similar! Sometimes I forget what I have. Wonderful, Julie!
LInzy

Far North
01-24-2007, 02:43 AM
Great job Julie...sounds like yours is very comprehensive including some images. I am finding I am using mine lots are I try to select what inks to use for a specific project.
Hope you will love using yours too!...Jan

1of2shoes
01-24-2007, 02:50 AM
Hey, this sounds like a grand idea. I wonder if I could get one together before the convention on Saturday? Hmmmm.

loobylou
01-24-2007, 06:16 AM
This is great, though I was hoping to see all your stamps too. Nosey aren't I? This will be a grreat resource at a stamp convention. Hope you have the best time
Sarah

laos348
01-24-2007, 08:51 AM
Wow, that looks fantastic! I really need something like this but the idea of it is too daunting!

Laura

Spartymom
01-24-2007, 08:53 AM
I noticed how busy you were from the Gallery. Hope that didn't take long. Great job. Have fun at convention. Kim

Erin K
01-24-2007, 08:54 AM
Very cool! It's adorable and will be a big help to you. I hope you get the paints I sent before you go but if not make sure you have a list so you can avoid double buying those!

Sherry
01-24-2007, 09:01 AM
Your book is fantastic, Julie! I only wish I could be as organized/dedicated as you are.

spredbirds
01-24-2007, 09:03 AM
This is great! .... You might have just inspired me to do the same ... I hate buying things only to get home and realize that I already had it! Great job getting this organized! .... oh and the book cover is just sooo darn cute!

-Chelsea

teabear
01-24-2007, 11:09 AM
Julie, this is fantastic! I love that you added the alcohol inks and twinks and sentiments. This is definitely on my list now too! Jan is a great source of inspiration.

cindi
01-24-2007, 11:29 AM
you are armed & ready to go!!
I hope you have a fab time!!
:)