PDA

View Full Version : Father/Daughter Dance

jdpisces
01-24-2007, 05:07 PM
Have any of you ever seen an invite to a Father/daughter dance? I have been asked to make invites for one...and have no idea what they should even look like.

ANY help you can provide would be great!

Thanks!:wacko:

inkinupstamps
01-24-2007, 05:23 PM
Oh Julie!! How wonderful! I mean, how wonderful to have a father/daughter dance.

I'm no help at all with ideas. I'm sorry. I was just so touched by the whole idea of a father/daughter dance and that that sort of thing is still done. I miss my father so much and remember dancing around the room with him while standing on top of his feet and he would move us together. Sigh....

I'll be eager to see what you come up with!

~ Jennifer :)

Spartymom
01-24-2007, 05:29 PM
Well we are going to a daddy daughter dance thru the school system. The invite was in the schools newsletter. It basically says the date, time, cost and place. also a photog will be on site for pictures. It also includes a form to pay. The graphics just had hearts and music. It was an 81/2 x 11. HOpe this helps. Kim

dodocraft
01-24-2007, 08:03 PM
They never had anything like that here for my girls. I know my husband would have been honored to go because he loves to do things with his girls. I also remember dancing on my dad's feet. He has been gone now for 8 years and I still miss him so much. I remember as a little girl my dad was my hero and I was one of those kids who would tell the other kids that my dad was tougher than their dads.... oh the memories......... thanks for those...Dorothy