PDA

View Full Version : hello

scrapsoon
01-25-2007, 07:42 AM
hello i'm soon han from the netherlands
i'm 28 years old and have a daughter who's 2 years now en hopefully listen to the name Noa.
My english is not that verry good with writing,so forgive my if i make mistakes.
MY hobby's are reading books of Dean Koontz,John Grisham etc.watch tv or a good movie and scrapbooking.
Because of scrapbooking i met stamping and now i really love stamping.
I have some of Penne Black Hero arts en soon Whipper snapper.
But i'm just beginning with stamping,so not that good.
I cant wait to see al of your great stamping layouts.
And learn of you all.
Have a nice day and see ya soon:grin:

LinzyD
01-25-2007, 07:52 AM
Nice to meet you, Soon Han! I'm Linzy from Kansas (USA)! WOW! I've never met anyone from the Netherlands before! I'm so glad you found us! I think you'll find everyone here VERY friendly and helpful! Happy stamping!
Linzy

iloveflipflops
01-25-2007, 07:52 AM
Nice to meet you! I am Sherri from North Carolina. I have 2 kids ages 14 and 11. I love to stamp too! Welcome!!

loobylou
01-25-2007, 08:02 AM
G'day Soon Han. I am Sarah From Australia
Glad you found us.You will find lots of beautiful cards in the gallery.
Enjoy!

Sherry
01-25-2007, 08:08 AM
Hello Soon Han! Welcome to The Stamp Shack!! We're so pleased that you have decided to become a member of our community :) I think you will like it here as we have so many friendly and talented ladies on this board. I can't wait to see your card creations in our gallery!

GrammaStamper
01-25-2007, 08:11 AM
Soon Han, Welcome to The Shack. I'm Barb from Northern Ontario. This is a great place and just look at the pictures in the Gallery for inspiration and ideas. Post what you make and share your love of stamping with us here.

scrapsoon
01-25-2007, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the warm welkom.
To night i'm going to take a tour on the site,cant wait for it.
And as soon as possible i will show some pics from me also.

Soon Han

mahodgman
01-25-2007, 08:56 AM
Welcome to the Shack, scrapsoon. I'm Mary from Tacoma, Washington in the USA. It is nice to meet you. I hope you like it here.

moosemama
01-25-2007, 09:31 AM
Welcome Soon Han. Glad you joined stamp shack. Many talented ladies here. I live in the state of Ohio in the USA.

laos348
01-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Hello and welcome!! Its nice to meet you!

Laura

toao
01-25-2007, 04:35 PM
Hello Soon Han. I am Mary from Florida. I like to scrapbook and make stamped cards. I have one little girl who is 5 years old. Welcome to the stamp shack. You'll really like it here.

Mary

cindi
01-25-2007, 04:47 PM
i'm Cindi from Maine, I love to stamp & scrap, too!
Do not woryy about your typing..mines awful too! Lol
It's nice to meet you & hopefully I'll chat with you soon.
:)

Canadian, eh
01-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Welcome Scrapsoon. I read Dean Koontz too -- isn't he awesome? I know you'll love it over here at Stamp Shack. I do!

-- Beth

lkjlkj
01-25-2007, 06:05 PM
Hi Soon Han!
I am excited that you have come to join us! I am 1/2 dutch, my father is from Winterswijk. We visited there just this past summer. I brought my cousin and her 2 girls some scrapbooking/stamping supplies and the didn't really know what to do with them, so I gave them a few short lessons! :)
I am looking forward to seeing some of your work.
-Rachelle

LJ-BRONS1
01-25-2007, 07:35 PM
Hello,Soon Han!!! Im Linda from Idaho..So very nice to meet you...You are really going to love it here at the shack...
Hugs Linda

dodocraft
01-25-2007, 08:33 PM
Welcome SoonHan..... I'm Dorothy from Michigan... you will love it here and you will learn so much.......

tojoco
01-25-2007, 08:36 PM
Hi Soon Han. Glad you've joined our happy group. You'll see a lot of creative and friendly crafters on this site. I'm Joanne from Collierville, Tennessee, USA.

hbpuppy
01-25-2007, 08:44 PM
Welcome to the Stamp Shack. I'm Heather from California, USA. I am so glad that you joined us.

ellie
01-25-2007, 09:48 PM
It is nice to have you here. This is a great place to hang out and learn. I hope to hear from you often.

Shirren
01-26-2007, 05:41 AM
Hi, Soon Han and welcome. I'm new here too and think this site is great. I live in Queensland Australia and am married with two girls aged 11 & 13. I love to stamp too and became a Stampin Up demonstrator last year. I look forward to seeing some of your cards in the Gallery!
Sharon

mydogstinks2
01-26-2007, 09:02 AM
Welcome!! I have read every book that Dean Koontz has ever wrote! I love his books!!

craftyd
01-26-2007, 04:49 PM
Welcome to the Shack, there are lots of talented people here. Hope you will share your cards with us soon.

scrapsoon
02-10-2007, 02:11 PM
wauw thank you all for your warm welcome.
In the few weeks i all ready learned a lot about how to stamp.
And how to make the card.
There are a lot of great things on the site and i'm really jelous??????sorry dont know the correct english word.
There are really great pros working here.
Also nice to know where you all come from and that there is somebody who is 1/2 duth.
I really hope to chat a lot with you all.