PDA

View Full Version : Everyone race to Costco... moose and tiger

Erin K
10-26-2006, 08:18 PM
They have this cool stuff called Moose Munch, it looks all yummy it's by Harry and David, but Brian didn't let me get any. :(

And they have these super delux Whinny the Poo, Tigger and Eyore costumes and they were only $4.95! They were big, 3-4T but we got one anyhow for next year. That's what we did with the tucan costume too. Got it last year.

we also got that HUGE Chocolate Cake they have, the one that is $15 and it's German Chocolate, Gonna use that as Marcia's Birthday cake because that woman LOVES chocolate. And Brian got her a box of fancy chocolates.

It was a good night for us at the Costco.

Total cost $60, and we only got 7 things! That place sucks you dry!

mydogstinks2
10-26-2006, 08:21 PM
and they have this Huge great Eeyore thing!! Just my luck!

The Moose Munch is great stuff. We bought it before at Harry and David when we lived near the outlet mall in Oregon. Yummmy stuff!!

Erin K
10-26-2006, 08:27 PM
Chris do you need a toddler size 3-4 eyore costume? I can pick you one up if they still have them next time... Probably won't it would be after Halloween when I get out there again. I tried to get Stephen to want the eyore, it was so cute, but he wanted tigger. Probably could tell it was a cat.

mydogstinks2
10-26-2006, 08:29 PM
Thanks for offering. I'm sure that would be way to big for Fred! LOL I just love anything Eeyore I have this huge collection of stuff!

stampcrazyjulie
10-26-2006, 08:46 PM
Hmmm...I have never heard of it before! I will have to keep my eye out for it! :)

teabear
10-26-2006, 10:44 PM
We have a H & D outlet just down the road and moose munch is sooo good! The costumes sound adorable.