PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Nova Scotia

HeatherJ
10-26-2006, 08:30 PM
I am HeatherJ, from Nova Scotia and have been stamping for 5 or 6 years. I try to make a card a day, but admit I have slowed down a little this fall. I just returned to teaching this year, after a 10 year absence. I like a challenge, what can I say!!! So 7 days into the school year, the school burns to the ground! So it has been a little more of a challenge than I expected! :)

I love to try new techniques and get motivated by weekly challenges. I am looking forward to spending time browsing the gallery some more!

HeatherJ

Sherry
10-26-2006, 08:33 PM
Welcome to the Shack, Heather :)
I'm certain that you will recognize a few of names and faces.

Sherry

mydogstinks2
10-26-2006, 08:33 PM
That is horriable about the school!! Did they move you all to another school??

Welcome to the Stamp-Shack this really is a great place full of the nicest women you will ever meet! (and Mark too!)

I'm Chris, I live in Michigan with my husband and my Mom. We have two dogs Fred and Tippy and a cat Chimichanga. I don't make cards as often as you but I sure do like to make them! I love swapping so I can't wait for the new swap board o be ready!

HeatherJ
10-26-2006, 08:38 PM
We are currrently doing a split shift with the high school that was next door, and only vandalized, not burned. We (Elementary go 8 am til noon and high school come in at 1230 til 430. Mid Nov we should get to move into our portable trailer classes.

HeatherJ

bubblegum girl
10-26-2006, 08:51 PM
hi heather welcome to the Shack. glad you have stopped over.