PDA

View Full Version : I posted a new card in the gallery

tojoco
10-26-2006, 11:54 PM
Please take a look at the card I made for my 26 yo niece who is having surgery at Sloan-Kettering Clinic in New York City next Friday to remove some cancerous tumors. Let's hope and pray that once they are in there they find that the cancer has not spread and they will not have to do a total hysterectomy.

I hope this card will bring her whatever good thoughts it can. Thanks for looking.

http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=347&limit=recent

LBick
10-27-2006, 12:00 AM
Joanne

What a beautiful card. I sure she will be blessed by it.

Linda

iloveflipflops
10-27-2006, 05:40 AM
and she will love it!! I have seen that cancer stamp but never got it. Do you have it and if you do, could you stamp me an image or two and i can make a card for Robin? In your spare time that is :).

tojoco
10-27-2006, 07:10 AM
Sherri, I already made a card for Robin but seem to have misplaced her addy. Would you please email it to me again? I will still send you some stamped images too.

Thanks.

emmcee
10-27-2006, 08:41 AM
Hi Joanne, thanks so much for posting your beautiful card in the gallery. I received stamp on Wednesday and now this weekend I've got to get busy stamping with it. I may scraplift your card/idea. :D

jdpisces
10-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Great card, Joanne! I love the sentiment.

I will keep your neice in my thoughts and prayers.

Julie

BeckyButtshaw
10-27-2006, 04:59 PM
Oh Joanne-what a beautiful card! She is going to love it. My thoughts and prayers will be with her.
Becky
ps-thanks again for the Halloween card-super cute!