PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Happy Friday!!

Whoopsie Daisy!
10-27-2006, 01:11 AM
I was without phone and computer all week long while AT&T tried to fix the underground cable in our neighborhood. I swear I was starting to eat everything around me to fight off the withdrawal symptoms from not being able to log on!!

So what did I miss? :D

What is everyone up to today? This weekend? Halloween? Who's ready for the Haunted Shack Night?

hugs,
Jane

mahodgman
10-27-2006, 08:05 AM
Hi Jane,

Happy Friday to you too! This weekend I'm going to frantically crafting to get ready for a craft show that starts next Thursday. I'm going to try to look in on the Haunted Shack Night too from time to time, but I really have to get busy!

shuggy
10-27-2006, 08:08 AM
i'm just on my way out the door to work! everyone have a fantastic day. i'm so excitied i have the entire weekend off!!

bye!
angie:)

laos348
10-27-2006, 08:35 AM
Have a great day everyone! Dh is home today so he can do the running around with the kids. I have just over two weeks until my craft fairs so I need to get to work!

Laura

mahodgman
10-27-2006, 08:56 AM
Have a great day everyone! Dh is home today so he can do the running around with the kids. I have just over two weeks until my craft fairs so I need to get to work!

Laura

Laura, what are you making for your craft fairs? Here is my list so far:
Gloves with fancy knitted cuffs
Cards
Journals
Moose frames/pics
Scissors w/beaded fobs
Flip Flop scrapbooks (I'm not sure if that is right thing to call them)

I don't have all of these things made yet....lol I'm going to be a mad woman this weekend!

I just checked out your blog, and I'm curious about your popcorn covers. What do you charge for them?

stampcrazyjulie
10-27-2006, 09:17 AM
I wondered why you disappeared Jane! I am glad that you are back & the withdrawal symptoms are now a thing of the past! :) I have to get my DD ready for School & then I am off to run some errands...non craft related! :(

cindi
10-27-2006, 10:25 AM
I'd LOVE to see your moose frame with pics!!!:)

tojoco
10-27-2006, 10:26 AM
Hi Jane, Happy Friday to you and everyone else. I'll be off to work soon -- my first day back after sick leave so I'm a little leary. Can't wait until the party begins tomorrow night.

lost luggage
10-27-2006, 10:40 AM
Happy Friday to you too!

California is on fire again...really bad conditions this weekend too. 4 firefighters were killed yesterday and one more looks like he is not going to make it. :( We can smell and see the smoke really bad, but the fire is really far away. No worries for that here..it's just the smoke plumes are extending for miles.

My first trip to an LSS store was disappointing yesterday...I am going to a stamp store Saturday so that should be much better :) Can't wait!!

mydogstinks2
10-27-2006, 10:45 AM
So glad you made it back! I'm gonna work on my cards for Haunted Shack nite after my interview today. Tomorrow is our "surprise" anniversary party so I won't get any crafting done then. It is still raining here today so I guess it's a good thing we got up most of the leaves yesterday!

Have a wonderful day all!

Chris

teabear
10-27-2006, 12:08 PM
We are getting ready today for DS Halloween party tomorrow....spiffing up the house, decorating, and altering his costume. He's going to be a ghost buster. I was a wreck yesterday about the fire that Julie mentioned. My dad is a retired FF and we have many friends there, such sadness for those poor families. Yesterday was also the anniversary of when my sister's home burned 3 years ago and the anniversary of a death. Just a bad day all around. Today, I need to get it together and get my things done.

mahodgman
10-27-2006, 01:02 PM
I'd LOVE to see your moose frame with pics!!!:)

Here it is http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1011093

Whoopsie Daisy!
10-27-2006, 08:43 PM
Trying to play catch up online still.
I think I gained at least 5 pounds from snacking while waiting to get back online. LOL!!

Joanne, how was your first day back?
Julie and Tami, I hate hearing about these CA fires. Thank goodness San Jose doesn't have much to worry about in that way. The Oakland fires are about the closest. I think one year, we had a fire up in the Santa Cruz mountains. I am so sorry to hear about the ff deaths. I heard that an arsonist started this one. Sending big hugs your way, Tami.

Mary, your frame and notebooks are adorable!!

Have to get ready for dinner. My in-laws are expecting us for Kevin's birthday dinner.

hugs,
Jane

GrammaStamper
10-27-2006, 08:49 PM
Happy Friday all. It's a great day, I'm finished with the Rheumatic Disease program and there has been improvement in all areas: range of motion, muscle strength, endurance, less pain and sleeping better. So, I'm a happy camper!

Looking forward to Haunted Shack Nite, too.