PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Northern CA

countrygirl39
01-27-2007, 12:14 PM
Just venturing back into the world of stamping.
Found this sight and thought I would join.
Looking forward to getting new idea's and some
great inspiration.
Thanks!!!!

smileycollector
01-27-2007, 01:02 PM
Welcome to the Stamp Shack!! You've certainly come to the best place for great inspiration and friendship in the world of rubber stamping!!!
My sister lives in Redding, CA and I've been out there several times. I love that area!
Please tell us more about yourself and post your creations to the gallery!
Smiles, Pam :)
from cold, windy Nebraska

stampinmom3
01-27-2007, 01:52 PM
Welcome to the group. This is a very friendly group of stampers! I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here. Kim

countrygirl39
01-28-2007, 01:40 PM
Thanks this is a great website and can't wait to spend more time here.
I am a part time home mom to 2 boys ages 11 and 13. Of course they keep me going I do work 2 days a week as a beautician to make my mad money so I can keep up with my hobbies. I stamped years ago and I am just getting back into it. I have been scrapbooking for about 6 years now then the rest of my free time I love to read. I live in the foothills above sacramento in a small country town where everyone knows everyone. The good, bad and the ulgy. But do love raising kids in a small community.
I can't wait to be inspired by everyone creativity.
Thanks
Stacy

hbpuppy
01-30-2007, 10:30 PM
Welcome to the Stamp Shack. I went to UC Davis then McGeorge so I was a Nor Cal girl for about 7 years. I miss it so I go up about twice a year to visit my friends. I'm going up at the end of February. Try to have some decent weather for me okay? :)

I'm Heather from Orange County, CA.

Whoopsie Daisy!
01-30-2007, 11:29 PM
Hi there! Where are you located? I'm in San Jose.

Jane

gigibee
01-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Welcome to the Shack. I'm new here too and love it here.

Stampin' Meg
02-01-2007, 11:42 AM
Hi --it's very nice to meet you :)
I grew up in San Francisco and went to UC Davis back in the early 80's.
What part of NorCal are you in?

Canadian, eh
02-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Welcome to the Stamp-Shack. I'm sure you'll love this site as much as we all do. There is so much information shared here.

countrygirl39
02-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Sorry I had my computer down for a few days but I am back now. I live in the foothills above Sacramento. I am very close to Placerville.
Thanks for all the friendly words...
Stacy

luv2stamp
02-10-2007, 04:42 PM
Hi Everyone,
My name is Jerri.
I am just getting back in to stamping. I sure have missed it. This looks like a wonderful site with a lot of talented people.

aselahop
02-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Hi there! I'm new too...living in So California. Nice to meet you.