PDA

View Full Version : If I use paypal on a Canadian site...

Erin K
01-29-2007, 11:54 PM
and the price is in Canadian dollars and they do ship to the US does that just sort itself out? I mean when I pay does paypal know how much to send them, or do they usually bill or something? :wacko: I can do that right? I don't have any Canadian dollars in there...

Fief14
01-30-2007, 12:05 AM
I believe paypal will do the converting for you...there might be a very small fee. It's been awhile since I've done a Canadian transaction. Hope this helps. :)
Jennifer

mjbonoan
01-30-2007, 12:14 AM
I'm almost sure PayPal does it all for you. I ordered a numbering machine a couple of years ago and it all took care of itself. Surprisingly shipping is also pretty quick!

patg
01-30-2007, 12:46 AM
Hi Erin,

Paypal will convert it for you. I ordered things from the US (and I'm from Canada), they've converted it for me so I know how much I'm paying in Canadian from the US amount.

Does that make sense?

Also, just a caution, last week I received an email from a scam - they say they were from Paypal and that there as unauthorized transaction made on my account - to click on their web to view - DON'T DO IT! It was just a scam to try and get your credit card no.

I called Paypay to confirm if the ID transaction no was in fact an unauthorized transaction and they confirmed it was not. Just beware ladies.

Pat