PDA

View Full Version : I went back to Curves

loobylou
01-30-2007, 04:49 AM
i've been a member at Curves for 12 months , but only went twice in the last 8 weeks (I was on holidays and the lack of a creche, together with lack of motivation kept me away).
Today I packed my gym bag before I left for work, and actually followed thru- went there straight from work. I feel so good about getting back into it. Now I plan to tone up all the Chrismas/new year/holiday excesses and get back to feeling fabulous. I want to be Fabulous and 40!!!

sarah

iloveflipflops
01-30-2007, 06:01 AM
Good for you! Sounds like a great work out!!! Is it on the way to work? That will make it easier..

loobylou
01-30-2007, 06:13 AM
My Curves is 2 minutes drive from work. I go on the way home after work ( so no excuse that I didn't get up early enough in the morning). If I go home first there are too many things to distract me- kids, dh, The Shack etc. too easy to find an excuse to skip a day. A few of my workmates go too, so they help to keep me honest!
Sarah

Spartymom
01-30-2007, 07:47 AM
Good job to get going again> You do feel so much better. I workout there too. kim

Christie
01-30-2007, 07:47 AM
Congrats on the motivation!! I need to get some of that! Stay strong and just remember, you still have to wear bathers there!!