PDA

View Full Version : We are even sicker today

Erin K
01-30-2007, 11:00 AM
I HATE colds. Could someone please get on the ball with cureing the common cold please? Ethan is worse today too. They are such good sports when they are sick though, they just have snotty noses and sleep longer than usual, otherwise when they are up they play and are generally happy. Ethan thinks its really funny to sneeze! When I sneeze it's funny, but when he sneezes it's super gigglebutt funny!

I don't know if I"ll be on much, course I always say that then am still on a bunch. I have a serious Shack Addiction.

Christie
01-30-2007, 11:05 AM
OH Erin, I'm sorry your not feelin better yet. At least your kids are good when they are sick. That makes it easier on you. If they start getting fussy just sneeze!! LOL! Go and lie down and eat some chicken soup! Hope your are feeling better soon.

shuggy
01-30-2007, 11:06 AM
i hope you all feel better soon!!! keep everyone well hydrated!!!

feed that addiction, girl!!!

gigibee
01-30-2007, 12:21 PM
Colds are nasty things and seem to last forever!! You are lucky that your boys are such little troopers!! They are so cute. Hope all of you are feeling better soon.

Konnie

mydogstinks2
01-30-2007, 12:24 PM
Thank goodness they don't cry every time someone sneezes!! Hope you all get better soon!

Erin K
01-30-2007, 12:41 PM
Yea, I'm lucky. Ethan did get fed up a bit ago and shreaked for about 20 min but he's over it now. Soon it will be nap time and I can just veg out .

We are watching I love New York now. She has that little dog and everytime it comes on Stephen does his "I saw a dog" dance.

jdpisces
01-30-2007, 12:45 PM
So sorry you are all still sick....I guess the Airborne didn't work??? I hope you guys feel better soon!

moosemama
01-30-2007, 01:22 PM
HOpe everyone recovers-it's going around here too. 2 out of 3 of my kids have been home sick from school.

iloveflipflops
01-30-2007, 01:26 PM
Feel better Erin! Are you still leaving for your dad's tomorrow even being sick? How long were you staying?

Erin K
01-30-2007, 01:59 PM
Yea we are still going I can sit there sick as well as I can sit here sick I guess. Brian would go anyhow because of the Superbowl so I might as well go at least I won't be all alone the whole time. We leave tomorrow night and get back Sunday late.

I gotta go veg out more now.

Spartymom
01-30-2007, 02:12 PM
Have a safe trip, hope you guys all get better. Kim

lisaguyon
01-30-2007, 03:21 PM
Hope yall are feeling better soon. Lisa

GrammaStamper
01-30-2007, 03:26 PM
Erin, sorry to hear you and the boys are sick. It's no fun. Hope you feel better real soon and try to enjoy your time away.

ellie
01-30-2007, 04:16 PM
I am sorry you are all sick. I am surprised the little guys are sleeping...my kids had a hard time sleeping when their noses were all stuffed up. Hope you will all feel better soon! PS...have a safe trip.

Erin K
01-30-2007, 04:19 PM
I know Ellie, I have a really hard time sleeping but they just sleep and sleep. I think it's the best for them though, let them rest up and recoup I guess. I wish I could sleep my head has so much pressure I feel like it would not be a bad idea to get a drill out... (kidding)