PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting for Newsletter Committee Representatives

tojoco
01-30-2007, 01:12 PM
Girls,

The newsletter format is near completion, and we are at a point where we need your help. We have decided to form a Newsletter Committee consisting of one representative for each category on the newsletter. The responsibility of the representative will be to canvass the members of The Shack for articles to be put in the newsletter under their respective category. Listed below are the category titles with a little description of what we are looking for. If you are interested in becoming one of our representatives, please send in your interest to Joanne/tojoco at [email protected]. Sherry and I will review the list and post the names of the Newsletter Committee on The Shack home page ASAP. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions you may have. Thanks.

Lead Story Headline – self-explanatory

Second Story Headline – self-explanatory

Artist of the Month – This area will feature one of our members with an interview and personal photo. It will also feature cards/projects made by the Artist of the Month.

Stamp Spaces – This category will feature a photo and description of a member’s craft space.

Technique Tutorial – An area where one of our members can showcase a stamping technique including photos.

Ask Inky – Stamping Q & A – Self-explanatory

Welcome Wagon – An area to highlight new members to The Stamp Shack.

Upcoming Shack Events – Self-explanatory

Inky Links – Cool stamping links

Rookie Reader - A simple tip for the beginning stamper.

Games & Puzzles – Self-explanatory

Test your Knowledge - Another fun category where we will ask a stamping question just to see if we know the answer.

:) :) :)

iloveflipflops
01-30-2007, 01:21 PM
I sent you a PM Joanne.

Sherry
01-30-2007, 04:29 PM
bumpity bump

emmcee
01-30-2007, 04:58 PM
Hi Joanne, sent you an email. :nod: If you read it, then you can PM me back and I'll catch it at home.

hbpuppy
01-30-2007, 05:28 PM
I emailed you Joanne.

Swanie78
01-30-2007, 05:31 PM
I had originally said that I would help, but then I thought about it and with going back to school in March and still working full time, Im not sure how much free time Ill have.
So Ill wait. If I have free time Ill check and see if theres anything needed :)

shuggy
01-30-2007, 06:17 PM
I had originally said that I would help, but then I thought about it and with going back to school in March and still working full time, Im not sure how much free time Ill have.
So Ill wait. If I have free time Ill check and see if theres anything needed :)

free time's overrated!!

tojoco
01-30-2007, 07:16 PM
Bumping Up!

My3Ds
01-30-2007, 07:17 PM
Joanne - just in case you haven't seen it yet, I sent a pm earlier. Thx.

smileycollector
01-30-2007, 08:25 PM
OMG! This will be the BEST newsletter! I love all the ideas you have already and can't wait to read the first issue!! If I can help in some way, I will! :)

tojoco
01-31-2007, 11:50 AM
Bump It Up!

tojoco
01-31-2007, 06:09 PM
Bump It Up One More Time!