PDA

View Full Version : I have an important question - will we ever do housework again?

iloveflipflops
01-30-2007, 05:30 PM
I mean, really ... we have the Stamp Shack we must get on 1000 times a day, alot of us are making up blogs which means we will all have to read all of these blogs and then we have to find time to stamp.

There aren't enough hours in the day!!!

:nah:

stampinmom3
01-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Seriously...I know my housework has fallen behind some since I've become addicted to stamping and all these great groups. When we finish our 2nd floor I may not be on the computer as much because it will upstairs then instead of in my kitchen....

Swanie78
01-30-2007, 05:33 PM
You can see in my window cant you :laugh:
My apartment is a MESS!
It was bad enough to have cable internet and not want to step away. But this laptop has done me in...lol

lost luggage
01-30-2007, 05:33 PM
I just ordered all new appliances....when I clap my hands, they do the work for me.

iloveflipflops
01-30-2007, 05:34 PM
HA HA

I want some like that. That would be great, huh? :)

Christie
01-30-2007, 05:34 PM
LOL!! I make myself clean first then play. If I don't clean I don't play. I do have to make myself get off the computer to stamp though. I spend entirely too much time here! Maybe Sherry should limit our usuage to so many hours a week! LOL

Erin K
01-30-2007, 05:55 PM
I still do my 15 minute trick. I take a timer or something, set it for 15 minutes and then work like heck for that time. You would be suprised by how much you get done. If I want I do it again later. Anyhow it feels better not like doing chores all stinkin day long.

limeyscrapper
01-30-2007, 05:58 PM
I don't do much housework either. I usually make an effort to clean at least the more public areas of the house when anyone is coming over. If anyone comes unexpectedly, that's their problem not mine!

shuggy
01-30-2007, 06:02 PM
i just did a quick clean of the bathroom. it had gotten beyond the point of toleration.

now, if i could just do the rest!

tojoco
01-30-2007, 06:05 PM
I guess we could all give up sleeping, couldn't we?

smkymtsu
01-30-2007, 06:11 PM
Housework? Must be a foreign word........I have no clue what that is! LOL!

LJ-BRONS1
01-30-2007, 06:16 PM
I have to get my work done first and then play..But it really would be nice if I had a maid,a cook,a bookkeeper and someone to do my running around.Then I could play all day long...Hummmmm Dream on !!!

GrammaStamper
01-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Well, I'm not a big fan of housework so I love having the Shack to keep me distracted. But, there is only me and DH so we don't make too much of a mess. However, meals are anther matter. If it doesn't jump into the oven by itself, we have peanut butter sandwiches!

RDRD4
01-30-2007, 06:45 PM
I'm with Linda lets all get a maid. I bring it up at dinner tonigth. lol

barbie-love
01-30-2007, 06:53 PM
I would love a maid buy dh says no way!!

dgbearsmom
01-30-2007, 07:11 PM
Housework has never been that high on my list of priorities. I mean, we don't live like pigs, but I don't clean more than I have to. I figure there's more important things in life than having a perfectly clean house. I also am lucky to have a DH who does a lot around the house, and since my dad has been staying with us a live-in cook (see my response to Sherri's what's for dinner thread). Now if I could just figure out how to earn my share of our income by stamping and making cards all day, that would be just perfect! Unfortunately I still have to spend my 8 hours a day, 5 days a week at work.

Judy

stampcrazyjulie
01-30-2007, 07:19 PM
I am glad that I am not the only one thinking about all of the Housework that I have not been doing! I have been feeling a bit guilty the past few months since hanging out here at the Shack. I just can't seem to pull myself away from the Computer to clean the House!

It's hectic enough at my House sometimes I have to take advantage when the Kiddos are sleeping, and I just can't bring myself to fold Laundry which is one thing I hate to do when I could be sitting here talking with you all! :)

Maybe we can all share a Housekeeper & just send her around from place to place...!! :)

ellie
01-30-2007, 08:07 PM
I am sooo glad that I am not alone in this. I always say to myself, "i'll just check in and see what's up." Before I realize it, hours have gone by and I haven't done a thing! This place is way to much fun!

buggainok
01-30-2007, 10:06 PM
Yeah, housework is a real drag.

You wash the dishes and sweep the floor. Then a month later you have to do it all over again.:biglaugh:

Dibby
01-30-2007, 10:33 PM
did you know that if you don't dust for 7 years it doesn't look any different!!!!

francieface
01-30-2007, 11:24 PM
we could also contribute to the local economy and get maids.

Firecracker
01-30-2007, 11:50 PM
I think the maid idea is good. I amke myself do some in the morning and then I play. If I didn't make my self...it wouldn't get done. Hugs, Heather

toao
01-31-2007, 09:37 AM
BEFORE I got on here yesterday, but I can't say that is true everyday. We're so addicted it's not funny.

Mary