PDA

View Full Version : The flood has begun in Florida..

ctinyjoy
01-30-2007, 08:53 PM
The cards have started arriving and my sons are getting a kick out of reading the postmarks. My oldest called me today at work asking who do you know in Canada, and TN and OH etc... I laughed and said the flood began;)
I explained the swap to him and he said well you have 7 cards today.

I want to say thank you's to:
Jennifer - Inkinupstamps - i love the veggie couture stamp, my first one IRL
Joanne - Tojocco - the cowgirl and UM are great. thanks
Catherine - Craftnmom - love the colors, was this brayered?
Sherri - iloveflipflops - the stamp and paisleys are wonderful
Sally - firefly - your penguin is adorable
Mindy - jaydeebugsaunt - thanks for sharing your swap card, love it
Erin - ErinK - the HM is great and very fitting for me. I like how you did the cherries...what is that stamp called?

I am actually looking forward to the mail these days:yay:

smileycollector
01-30-2007, 08:59 PM
Sounds like FUN! Watch for smiles from Nebraska headin your way Cheri!!! :)

Erin K
01-30-2007, 09:15 PM
I don't know the name of that stamp I got it in a image swap I did ages and ages ago. :) Glad you enjoyed it!

emmcee
01-31-2007, 08:14 AM
Glad your boys are having fun reading the mail. Maybe all of us swappers (is that correct English grammar?) are a good geography lesson to our kiddies!:GEEK:

You've got more flooding coming to you from NC. Have a great day. Maybe you'll get a card from one of our Australian friends, that will really have your boys paying attention :laugh:

moosemama
01-31-2007, 08:27 AM
Mailed mine monday-expect a continued flood!!!

Darleneh710
01-31-2007, 09:23 PM
way as well..
:)

ctinyjoy
02-01-2007, 08:55 PM
stampcrazyjulie - julie..great work coloring with your prismas! And a huge thank you for sending the extra images.

jdpisces julie..Life is fabulous. Great work layering your card.

moosemama - Fern..love the watercolor card and the colors you choose. PS..the flu bug is outa my house:laugh:

maxiesmom - Kathy..my first valentine's card..great work with all those stamped flowers.

smileycollector - Pam..love the large daisys on the card. A huge thanks for images I don't have any stamps of the grouchy old ladies.

darlene710 - Darlene..hello girlfriend..great color choices and PP.

tattoolesa - Lesa..I love how you put together the patterns and colors on the card. When I try this, I am never satisfied.

scrappinnuts - Terry..the tag card is terrific!

These flood cards were very appropriate today as it has rained all day and we are still under a tornado and thunderstorm watch until 1:00 am:arghh:

Thanks again ladies...

hutchink
02-01-2007, 09:02 PM
I sent mine out today...so the flood will continue... I'm little behind..:-(

~K

ctinyjoy
02-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Irishchristine - Christine..love the colors on the espresso card

Ranaleigh - Rhiana..butterflies are my favorite

Stampindiva - Anouk... purple is one of my favorite colors..love the little lady

lisaguyon - Lisa..again purple is my fav color..great job coloring the mushrooms

ctmhgirl - Lucia..your card made me want to sit down and have a snack

Grammastamper - Barb..love the Gardenbella and the unique way the card opens. I will have to try a few this way. The lattice work is divine!

Emmcee - Michelle..love your Bella also and thanks a bunch for the images. I don't have any and this will entice me to try a card or two with them!