PDA

View Full Version : I have a cat . . .

patg
01-30-2007, 10:47 PM
sitting on my shoulder! I feel like Captain Hook, but only with a cat.

My silly cat decided to crawl up my back and sit on my shoulder and she's been here for a while.

Pat

hutchink
01-30-2007, 10:56 PM
My cat only does that when I'm at my craft table working on something. Cats are the best! Not sure what I would do without mine!

~K

LinzyD
01-30-2007, 11:05 PM
Dang I miss my cat! She lives with my Mom and Dad-I was too scared to move her to the city in case something would happen to her. :swoon: She sleeps right above my Mom's head at night, which drives my mom nuts, but of course she puts up with it! Princess used to sit right on top of my homework if she thought I was paying too much attention to it and not her. Cats-gotta love em! :pump:
Linzy

francieface
01-30-2007, 11:15 PM
I have three cats and have to leave the house to study. Someone always wants to be in my lap, or on my books, or nudging me demanding attention. Can you believe that? I can't study at home because the cats rule. I wouldn't have it any other way, I've already told my husband that should he widow me I'll become the crazy cat lady at the end of the street!

Firecracker
01-30-2007, 11:56 PM
I just love cats. My cat sits on my computer desk by the printer and tries to figure out how the printer works. He has his own chair at the craft table. That works for a while but when he gets tired of crafting he sits in the middle of whatever I am doing. I have had to wash ink off him many times. Hugs, Heather

inkinupstamps
01-31-2007, 06:22 AM
I have three cats. Each very different in personality and I love them all. Such funny critters...and affectionate too. As much as I love my dog, I love my kitties too. And yes, they do seem to like to be in some of the most unusual places! :)

Jennifer :)

emmcee
01-31-2007, 06:27 AM
Usually when I'm on my computer for any length of time, Oreo comes in & jumps up on the table, and usually walks across the keyboard! But when I practice at the piano, she always crawls up on the back of the sofa and listens to me. My faithful audience I don't guess she cares about all of my sour notes...:laugh:

inkinupstamps
01-31-2007, 06:33 AM
Usually when I'm on my computer for any length of time, Oreo comes in & jumps up on the table, and usually walks across the keyboard! But when I practice at the piano, she always crawls up on the back of the sofa and listens to me. My faithful audience I don't guess she cares about all of my sour notes...:laugh:

Michelle, that is interesting about Oreo listening to you play the piano. My Merlin ALWAYS comes to me when I play classical music on my CD player. He doesn't come for any other type of music...just classical. I think Oreo and Merlin appreciate the arts!! :) ~ Jennifer

emmcee
01-31-2007, 06:36 AM
Michelle, that is interesting about Oreo listening to you play the piano. My Merlin ALWAYS comes to me when I play classical music on my CD player. He doesn't come for any other type of music...just classical. I think Oreo and Merlin appreciate the arts!! :) ~ Jennifer

I can see Merlin & Oreo at a kitty opera! And they want to help us stamp & color. Definitely 2 classy kittys.:)