PDA

View Full Version : Ok, where is everyone? There is NOTHING on tv

iloveflipflops
10-27-2006, 08:16 PM
Suzi is on her way to Archivers, Chelsey is getting ready to get a bunch of snow dumped on her, Becky B is recovering from her snow ... that's all I can think of right now. I am here, I just made some more thank you cards as my supply was running low... what should I do next?

DH comes back from FL tomorrow. He said it was 85 there today. Won't he be thrilled when he comes back to the 50's? NOT!

workin4stamps
10-27-2006, 08:36 PM
Sherri!!! Rush to your television!!! In 25 minutes Men in Trees comes on. It is GREAT!!!

:-)
Traci

jdpisces
10-27-2006, 10:17 PM
YES TRACI!!!!!!!!!! I love Men in Trees! Jack is sooooooooo hot.

I just came up to log onto my computer and check out the boards....nothing on TV now.

Julie

inkinupstamps
10-27-2006, 10:19 PM
Did I spell that correctly? Well, Jodi Foster and Richard Gere star in it ... an old movie but very good.

Off to bed for this gal.

Good night ladies.:)

BeckyButtshaw
10-27-2006, 10:29 PM
we just got back from our Halloween party at church too-man it's COLD out there! They have the kids trick or treat from car to car-and every year it seems to be cold. :(

craft a latte
10-27-2006, 10:29 PM
:) I'm in there by myself.

bubblegum girl
10-27-2006, 10:32 PM
me and my little bro had a snowball fight and he made a snowman

LinzyD
10-27-2006, 10:51 PM
me and my little bro had a snowball fight and he made a snowman

I haven't thrown a snowball in ages... the other day at the store I saw a snowman kit that came with little plastic coal eyes and a plastic carrot...kinda cheating! Sounds like fun though!
:)

mydogstinks2
10-28-2006, 12:39 AM
Is it a show on every week? I've never heard of it. I went to crop tonite! Had a ton of fun. I finished up 3 ATC swaps and made a couple of cards too!

jdpisces
10-28-2006, 01:13 AM
Men in Trees is a show on ABC on Friday nights with Anne Heche. It's new this year and is really a cute show.

It is supposed to take place in Alaska, but Jan told me it isn't really Alaska. :(

Julie

stampcrazyjulie
10-28-2006, 12:13 PM
I missed Men in Trees...again! :( We were at a Down Syndrome Halloween Party. It was so much fun watching all of these Kids running around everywhere in cutey patootey Costumes! Sounds like it was a quiet night here!