PDA

View Full Version : Do you change your clocks back tomorrow night in Canada too?

iloveflipflops
10-27-2006, 08:18 PM
I wasn't sure about that so I thought i would just ask :). I am thinking it will lighter when we wake up and darker earlier, is this right? I always get mixed up.

tojoco
10-27-2006, 08:57 PM
Yeah Sherri, it will start getting dark earlier and earlier. Come mid December, it's usually dark by 4:30 pm.

GrammaStamper
10-27-2006, 09:00 PM
Yep, we change our clocks, too. One hour longer to sleep or craft, whichever you prefer.

mydogstinks2
10-28-2006, 12:33 AM
Does Everybody change their clocks like all over the world??

inkinupstamps
10-28-2006, 11:39 AM
We sure do and right now it is so dark in the a.m. and get's dark so early in the p.m. I'm hoping it will help a little with some more daylight.

Of course, since it has rained and rained and snowed some and then rained some more, we haven't seen the sun for a while anyway so I'm not sure how much of a difference a time change will make.:D

mcourtney
10-28-2006, 11:48 AM
Does Everybody change their clocks like all over the world??
We don't change time in Arizona. That's why I never know what time it is anywhere else. My family lives in the east and I'm always waking them up in the middle of the night during the summer when they are 3 hours ahead. However, I think the Navajo Indian Reservation in Northern Arizona does change time. That's probably why I quit wearing a watch when I moved out here. LOL!

Mary :0)

stampcrazyjulie
10-28-2006, 11:59 AM
For some reason I can never remember who changes to what & when! I didn't know Canada joined us in the clock changes as well! Interesting!