PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is the Day!!

Erin K
01-31-2007, 12:09 PM
Tomorrow is the first of Feb. Brian has been doing this with me too. Even though he's going to the Superbowl Experience in Miami tomorrow he said he's getting up in the morning to put some online order in! heehee. I guess I will too. We will be at my dad's so I'll email myself my orders today I guess.

Sherri are you so happy you can be off this spending thing tomorrow. We did it! :laugh: I bet no one thought we could do it but we did! No longer will we be known as shoppers who can't control themselves! Now we have proven we can!

AND I sold all that stuff so I have tons if I want to spend. :)

lost luggage
01-31-2007, 12:11 PM
Good going, Erin! I hope tomorrow lives up to its expectations for you :)

teabear
01-31-2007, 12:34 PM
Yipee! I'll bet it wasn't even as hard as you thought it would be :) LOL

Erin K
01-31-2007, 12:35 PM
It really wasn't and it made me think about stuff more before deciding to buy. I think I'm going to always do that now. Not for a month mind you but at least think about an order overnight before putting it in. :)

lost luggage
01-31-2007, 02:44 PM
Sounds like a good idea. Can't wait to see what you get!

Spartymom
01-31-2007, 02:47 PM
I think the month went by really fast. Great job to you and Sherri. I only went for paper b/c it was on sale and I had gift cards. Kim

My3Ds
01-31-2007, 02:55 PM
Erin - you made it through girl. I hope you guys are feeling better for your visit with your dad. Have fun and be safe (and spend wisely) :)