PDA

View Full Version : Home from the huge Halloween Party

Erin K
10-27-2006, 09:29 PM
It was so fun, there was a cake walk, bounce house, a booth where someone put their face through and you threw huge wet sponges at them, a cool fishing game for little kids where you fished and got a toy on your poll (a hidden lady put it on there) a costume contest, food, food and more food, and then trunk or treating where they all went from car to car. This was all at church.

One scarry part one of the familes that has a million (ok, 5) kids lost a kid! They announced it and we all stopped everything to look for little Havier, we did finally find him so it ended ok, he is only 3 too, very scarry! I didn't realize he was missing until the announcement so I didn't have too much time to worry, but my good friend Heather knew the whole time, (she was sorta in charge of it) and she was freaking out when I saw her. I didn't see the parents while he was missing. Turns out he was upstairs in the Seminary room. Poor guy! Poor his mommy too!

Stephen did not win the costume contest if you can believe that! The girl who did was a fairy and she was so beautiful, her mom made it and there was a twig crown... she looked like a real fairy!

Anyhow I forgot mycamera! :( I was so bummed, Shara took pics for us though. I forgot it last year too, I stink!

LinzyD
10-27-2006, 09:34 PM
How could he not win?
:)
Linzy

jdpisces
10-27-2006, 10:11 PM
That little toucan was #1 in my book!

Julie

mydogstinks2
10-28-2006, 12:37 AM
Sorry about the costume contest! He would win if I was judging!