PDA

View Full Version : weekly weigh in - only .6 lbs gone this week.

workin4stamps
02-01-2007, 08:21 AM
after last week's almost 5 lbs, that's okay. It was not a very good food week for me. We went to see Phantom of the Opera on Sunday, so of course we had to go out to dinner after, and we went to Outback. We also had pizza once over the weekend, and the girls at work ordered pizza on Tuesday, and of course I just HAD to have some. I also missed 2 workout days this past week. Man I need to get my act together!!!

:-)
Traci

Spartymom
02-01-2007, 08:23 AM
Man, your puppy is growing! My weight has stayed the same. I need to get that butt into gear. I'm going to snowblow today. That doesn't count really. Kim

lost luggage
02-01-2007, 11:23 AM
I lost one pound yesterday....and I ate 1/2 bag of chocolate chips. :) (Not much else, so I think the calories were relatively low.) {Give me some slack...I am on my period.} lol

LinzyD
02-01-2007, 11:25 AM
I hear ya Julie! I ate THREE fudgcicles yesterday b/c it was that time of the month! Yipes!
Linzy
PS. Really Traci, still loosing weight is pretty good considering the pizza and outback!

teabear
02-01-2007, 12:36 PM
LOL! Here it is Feb. 1st and we are all slacking...me too. Well, let's get renewed today. I weighed this morning and I'm still holding at a 6 pound loss. I'm getting back on the wagon today....move to lose! Traci, that's excellent that you are still losing!

Kreative Dryve
02-01-2007, 01:06 PM
standstill with my weight loss.
I've lost 14 lbs since 1/2/07, but haven't lost anything in the last week.
I am okay with that, since I am still eating more healty, no more white flour, white rice, no potatoes, no corn syrup, no trans fats. I feel fantastic!
I haven't felt like this forever, but then again I haven't moved to lose either.
Gotta get out of that slump!
-MJ

lost luggage
02-01-2007, 01:59 PM
LOL! Here it is Feb. 1st and we are all slacking...me too. Well, let's get renewed today. I weighed this morning and I'm still holding at a 6 pound loss. I'm getting back on the wagon today....move to lose! Traci, that's excellent that you are still losing!

Tami- you don't even need to be on a diet!

teabear
02-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Well, Julie, I'm sending you a great big hug! You would not agree if you saw me in a bathing suit, though....LOL!