PDA

View Full Version : Swap Board Feeback Issues

Sherry
02-01-2007, 08:48 AM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that we are experiencing issues with the swap board feedback/rating system at the moment so I would like to ask you to refrain from leaving feedback until the issues are solved.

There are two known issues: First of all, when you go to the "Leave Feedback" page, there is an error message displayed at the top of the page. I'm not sure what this means but Mark (our swap board programmer) does know and he said it's not something "easy" to fix. It will take some time.

Secondly, the code should have been programmed to allow the swap hostess to leave feedback for all of the participants in the swap AND for all of the participants in the swap to leave feedback for their hostess. As things are right now, ANYONE who is registered on the stamp shack website can leave feedback comments for ANY swap whether or not they were even a participant. This is a HUGE problem! I have contacted Mark about the issues and he assures me that he will fix the problems as soon as he can. Unfortunately, he is busy with a huge project right now so we, as a hobby site, will have to wait and stew on the back burner until he gets around to it.

We are a new website with a new swap board so problems are to be expected. I will let everyone know as soon as the issues are fixed. Thank you all very much for your patience and understanding.

Sherry
02-08-2007, 01:04 PM
Apparently, the feedback is working alright. There is still the error message that appears at the top of the feedback page but it does appear to be working correctly. Go ahead and leave your feedback and just ignore the error message.