PDA

View Full Version : You know you're a stampaholic when....

LinzyD
02-01-2007, 09:32 AM
(post what you come up with)

You know you're a stampaholic when....

You plan your wedding colors according to SU colors...
Your co-worker tells you she has been having really bad cramps and you immediatly stop to think if you have a stamp that would make a nice card for her....
Your fingers are often various shades of ink...
Your countertop has a black Stazon image of part of a Bella on it that for the life of you ya can't get to come off (I scrubbed and I scrubbed...:mumbles: )

Now it's your turn!

scrappinnuts
02-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Very Funny..

LinzyD
02-01-2007, 09:42 AM
Come on Terry-you're supossed to add to it!
:)
Linzy

mahodgman
02-01-2007, 09:47 AM
when.....

You haven't seen the entire surface of your dining room table for at least 6 months!

You have little spots of red alcohol ink staining your kitchen island.

LinzyD
02-01-2007, 09:54 AM
when.....

You haven't seen the entire surface of your dining room table for at least 6 months!

:cute:
Me too! Shh!

spredbirds
02-01-2007, 10:01 AM
your table feels all gritty and you remember that you used embossing powders yesterday!

-Chelsea

stampcrazyjulie
02-01-2007, 11:30 AM
Your Sister says you have a sick mind because you can tell her which color of ink and Company a certain color is from.

You dream about stamps & when you can buy your next one.....

You have at least one stamp in every room of your House...

You have not yet mounted your SU! Sellabration Sets from last year because you have so many "other" stamps....

OK, so it is still early. I am sure I can think of tons more later, LOL! :)

lisaguyon
02-01-2007, 12:24 PM
You have Stampin Supplies as an item in your budget.

You and your friend describe things by SU colors.

You have so many stamps you can not remember what you have.

teabear
02-01-2007, 12:30 PM
You buy a 2 year subscription to Stampers Sampler instead of one because it comes with a free stamp set!
You save tags, labels, and other trash to use in your collage work.
The glitter on your face isn't from your make-up.....

Firecracker
02-01-2007, 01:00 PM
These all made me laugh! I'm trying to think of one. I was going to say the glitter one but Tami already has.

I will have to keep thinking.

Hugs, Heather

Erin K
02-01-2007, 04:04 PM
You notice that the area of the holly stamp you used on Christmas cards that got stamped on your thumb looks oddly like a turkey head and have to leave it there for two days so you can show the girls at stamp club and your DH.

Your DH knows what miracle tape is,where to get it and how much it is, he also knows that all SU colors are two words with one cutsie and the other actually denoting some sort of color (ie bashful blue)

You have more than 3 tools that cut circles.

You would actually squeal if you saw Carol Duval in person.

You really do NEED more than 3 types of black ink.

Firecracker
02-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Erin, Very true about the SU ink and having more than 3 black ink pads.

You know you are addicted when you have a notepad by your bed so you can sketch the cards you imagine at night. Hugs, Heather

flyingflower
02-01-2007, 05:06 PM
Your car stops at crafting stores by itself
You don't get a manicure cause it would erase the inks on your nails that you need to match to cs
You go on vacation & check the yellow pages there for stamp & craft stores
You only wear dark colors so you don't worry about dropping an ink pad on them
Your son knows what a bone folder is and shows adults how to use it

ellie
02-01-2007, 07:00 PM
you know you're a stampaholic when the first thing you look at when planning your vacation is how many stamp stores are nearby the hotel.

maxiesmom
02-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Erin, I did see Carol Duvall in person. She was at the Auntie Amy show last Aug. HUGE line to see her, I didn't wait to talk to her, had too much shopping to do. Also totally right about the black stamp pads.

Heather, I got out of bed the other night to sketch a card!

Margo, when I go to a workshop or something, I ALWAYS make sure I wear dark clothes and never a white or light top! Noooo, I've never dropped a pad! hehe

My contribution to this thread is that you save the tiniest scraps of paper cause you just KNOW that you will have the perfect use for it- someday!