PDA

View Full Version : Guess what came in the mail?!

Firecracker
02-01-2007, 04:29 PM
To my amazement my final secret sis gift from December arrived. I had totally figured I had been flaked on for the final gift and it came today. It was a very nice gift but 2 months late. Yes, she did give me her reasons. The holidays were busy and someone had a birthday in January. I'm glad I'm not hosting anymore of these swaps. Hugs, Heather

iloveflipflops
02-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Better late than never but I am also glad not to be hosting these secret sister swaps anymore. CindeeQ and I were pulling our hair out more than once!!

flyingflower
02-01-2007, 05:00 PM
I was right there with you sherri!

stampcrazyjulie
02-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Heather, I am so glad that your SS finally sent you your package! There is still hope for mine too then!

My Stocking Exchange Partner Flaked on me after she received her VERY generous package from me! She won't answer my e-mails or the Swap Hostess either. What a dissapointment that was! :(

emmcee
02-01-2007, 07:47 PM
Heather I'm real glad you finally got your Secret Sister package even if was late. I guess that's one proof that there is always hope :wideeyed:

I was flaked on to in the Stocking Exchange, and I thought I had sent her a pretty nice stocking. Oh well...For some reason the SS swaps are hard to host. I've never hosted but just from listening to the hostess's for these. :mask:

maxiesmom
02-01-2007, 07:51 PM
Some people just have no shame and can easily take and not reciprocate. shaking head, don't understand.

Spartymom
02-01-2007, 07:58 PM
Good thing it was not at this site where the flake happened! It is frustrating. I'm glad you finally got your package. Kim