PDA

View Full Version : An apology to my fellow Shackies.

GrammaStamper
02-02-2007, 01:26 AM
I am responsible for the lack of access to the polls for naming the Shack Ladeeeeeee..

I tried to merge the threads so that both polls would be visible in one thread and I failed. Sherry has been trying all evening to recover the posts, but to no avail. I have written to Julie / lost luggage and she forgives me. Now I ask the general membership to also forgive me. I was trying to make it simple and I totally messed it up.

Tomorrow Julie will post the poll(s) again. I don't know if it will be one or two, but whatever it is, EVERYBODY who voted previously will have to vote again. I promise to leave this one alone!

Well, I'm taking my red-faced self to bed now, as it's past 1 a.m. here in Thunder Bay. Good night, fellow Shackies. :wacko:

inkinupstamps
02-02-2007, 06:47 AM
Hey Sis! Fahgedaboudit! It was a little boo-boo.

We'll all get to vote again today. I love pushing that little "vote" button. Now I can do it again.

You know we love ya!

Jennifer :)

Sherry
02-02-2007, 07:44 AM
Hey Barb, no worries. I too have been know to delete a post or two by accident. This vbulletin software can be finicky!

ellie
02-02-2007, 07:45 AM
Barb, you are so cute. How would we ever learn if we didn't try things. We have all had our share of mishaps...probably me more than most! Don't even give it a second thought.

iloveflipflops
02-02-2007, 08:11 AM
I forgive you Barb!!! Does this help at all? hee hee

GrammaStamper
02-02-2007, 08:47 AM
Thanks, ladies. It's morning now and I feel better. I'm sure Julie will repost the Poll and we can all vote again. I'm only hitting VOTE today. I'm off to the chiropractor's this morning, so I'll see you all when I get back.

mahodgman
02-02-2007, 09:00 AM
I can't wait to see the poll choices! I couldn't think of a single name on my own.

Erin K
02-02-2007, 09:06 AM
Personally I accidentally voted for the wrong name so I'm happy to have the chance to change my vote!

It's fine. :)

teabear
02-02-2007, 10:50 AM
Hey Barb, I was the one who asked someone to merge the polls, so blame me! I can take it. Sorry about causing you such headaches that you have to go to the chiropractor today.

GrammaStamper
02-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Tami, I have a regular chiropractor appt every Friday, so it wasn't this that caused it. Sorry if you thought that! He keeps my lower back limber and the sciatica at bay. And, he's cute, too.

tojoco
02-02-2007, 11:43 AM
WHAT? There was a Name that Lady poll? I don't remember seeing it. LOL

GrammaStamper
02-02-2007, 11:51 AM
No worries, Joanne, it's coming back later today, most likely. I think Julie's in CA, so she may just be starting her now about now.