PDA

View Full Version : I'm so ticked

toao
10-28-2006, 10:11 AM
Sorry to vent, and I don't normally do "drama", but I'm so ticked at DH this morning. I went to WM a couple of days ago and bought some really cool jogging pants, new running shoes, and a sporty little shirt. My hiney is looking really cute in these, if I do say so myself. Well, I was all excited to wear this outfit this morning and show it off to him. He looked at me like I had lost my mind. I have been wanting to go a little more "Sporty" lately and thought this was perfect. He told me it looked like something from the 80's!! What!? It does not. Imagine cute gray silky-like jogging pants with a white stripe down the side, and a white t-shirt with black cap sleeves. Maybe I should take a picture and post it so you girls can tell me what you think. He told me I obviously hadn't watched enough "what not to wear" where Stacey and Clinton are always joking about people wearing their jogging clothes to the mall. I think his point is, I'm not a jogger, so why wear it? Because it looks sporty! and I thought it was cute. Wahhhh! I'm so disgusted with him right now. He knows "just" the right thing to say.

*sigh*
Mary

mahodgman
10-28-2006, 10:33 AM
Go take a pic! Then we can all ooh and ahh over your cute little hiney! Men can be so upsetting sometimes! I watch What Not to Wear all the time, and I don't agree with his statement. Now wearing pajama bottoms to the grocery store is a whole other story!

iloveflipflops
10-28-2006, 10:43 AM
They do not know what to say at the right times. He just wasn't thinking Mary. That is all there is to it. I know this because my DH is constantly doing this too! Hang in there. If your hiney looks great, I say wear it and do not listen to him!!! Rah Rah Rah. (I wish I could say my hiney looked great! ha ha)

toao
10-28-2006, 11:10 AM
I'm just not speaking to him the rest of the day! Hmph. And I'm not changing clothes either. You girls are so sweet. Thanks for cheering me on.

Mary :rolleyes:

stampcrazyjulie
10-28-2006, 11:45 AM
Mary, I say if you've got it flaunt it Baby! :D If it makes you feel better & good to wear it that's all that matters! Your DH fell in love with who you are, and that's that. Take a picture for us so we can tell you how great you look....because you really do! :)

flyingflower
10-28-2006, 11:46 AM
looking at your cute little hiney

jdpisces
10-28-2006, 01:02 PM
Go Mary, Go Mary. go go go Mary!

Forget what he said! Most men that I know have no idea about what constitutes good fashion sense....your outfit sounds adorable! Wear it proudly!

Julie

toao
10-28-2006, 03:21 PM
I did take a picture....hahahaha. I just don't have time to post it tonight. Maybe tomorrow. I'm off to our first night of Judgment House! Thanks again for all of the cheering on!

Mary

Erin K
10-28-2006, 04:15 PM
I'm in the same boat, I have my cute (red) t from the gap on today, layered because that's the look currenly. It looks great, but Brian said he doesn't know what to think because it looks "trendy" and I don't usally do trends. I would have thought trendy was a compliment, but then he clarified that I might be too old to do trendy!!! I'm 28.

So wear your cut jogging suit and wear it in style girl!!! I see cool people wearing those all the time!

You gotta tell me though, What's judgement house?

GrammaStamper
10-28-2006, 04:36 PM
I just read these posts to my DH. He says those husbands are not going to get any "sugar" for a long time if they don't just say, "you look lovely in that, dearheart" and move on.

I'm ROTL just watching my DH cringe for all those other DHs who have yet to learn not to tick off their wives.

And, Mary and Erin, wear those clothes 2 days in a row and really show 'em.

LOL!