PDA

View Full Version : I think it's time I did this again

stampinmom3
02-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Hi girls! I really need to lose weight. I know I can do it, after my son was born I lost 37 pounds on ww and gained it all back when I had my daughter. Of course that was nine years ago now. LOL.. Honestly, I'd say I'd like to lose about 60-70 lbs. Maybe if I check in here every day with you all it will help me. I sit on my butt at a desk all day and then come home and do this alot of the evening. Not good.. Seriously though, I get the munchies sitting at my desk. I have to start to eat better things. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Do we have a weekly weigh in? Of course, I don't want to tell you what I weigh yet, but I'll be glad to weigh myself and make myself accountable to someone!:arghh:

lost luggage
02-03-2007, 06:55 PM
I recently lost 90 pounds. My secret? I don't buy anything junky at the store. If it is not here, I don't eat it. :)

stampinmom3
02-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Wow! That is awesome. I'd love for you to pm with any helpful hints and tips!

lost luggage
02-03-2007, 08:19 PM
It's easy- don't eat junk food, walk every day (take the UP HILL route) and don't eat at restaurants. (Even the low cal stuff you can make LOWER cal at home.) No nonsense, the lost luggage way :)

JBgreendawn
02-05-2007, 05:09 PM
one thing i do, is i eat more protein. (which was hard for me in the beginning because i crave the carbs esp. the bakery goods...)

I keep lowfat yoplait yogurt in my icebox at home and at work for snacks. along with Protein bars.
Some of the protein bars taste better then others.
You want to look at the relationship between how many carbs are in it and how much is protein.
the "balance" brand ones are pretty good (at being balances and taste wise too)

lisaguyon
02-05-2007, 05:36 PM
I am doing WW and it is working great for me. I do weigh in weekly and I try to follow the points guidlines. I keep the 100 cal snack packs and fresh veggies for snacks at work. Lisa