PDA

View Full Version : I actually have a date you guys!

Inkyhands
02-03-2007, 06:57 PM
didn't see it coming, but I have met the most amazing man....older man.
We are doing dinner monday and movie. He is so nice, down to earth, honest and easy going. Wonder what's wrong? lol:laugh:
And besides all the important stuff I mentioned, very handsome.
I am so nervous and excited all at the same time. I couldn't wait to share with all my good friends here. You all have helped me so much the last few months.

Anyway, that's why I have been MIA....sorry.
HUGS to you all

maxiesmom
02-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Well hot dog! Where'd you meet him? Give us a few details! I was wondering where you were all week!

emmcee
02-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Good for you April. Life does go on. You have to share details and what are you going to wear? I hope you have a wonderful time.:)

Inkyhands
02-03-2007, 07:12 PM
oh Kathy, he is so awesome.....
He is older then me....10 years. Retired fom AF but works FT for Ford in Marienette WI. He lives here in the UP but works there.
Divorced, 2 older kids(out of state) 3 grand kids:nod: (Funny I know)
I am talked with him for anywhere fom 5-7 hours some nights about anything and eveything. He makes me laugh....and smile.
Like I said he is very handsome too. DK brown hair/hazel eyes.
uuummmmmm what else is there.
I will admit, I met him on-line but have seen him not just in pics (I am being careful just so everyone knows)
I don't know...speechless really.
:cute:

Inkyhands
02-03-2007, 07:15 PM
Good for you April. Life does go on. You have to share details and what are you going to wear? I hope you have a wonderful time.:)

oh that is the awesome news. I went shopping yesterday to find the perfect outfit and did!
I bought this realy cute pale pink sweater with a really cute square neck and a great necklace to match....aand I wanted these certain jeans and found those alse. 2 sizes smaller then I have been wearing!!!!!!!!! I knew I was going to go down 1 but was shocked when it was 2.
and it was all on sale.
I will definetly get a picture to share, in that outfit.

maxiesmom
02-03-2007, 07:18 PM
It all sounds very cool! I'm not one to knock meeting someone online, my brother has done it. In fact his current GF who lives in Chicago, he met online. Although it is sort of hard to have a long distance relationship! For them anyway!
Have fun!

smileycollector
02-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Good for YOU April!! I'm sooo happy for you! Keep us posted on the romance! Smiles, Pam :)

patg
02-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Woo hoo April! You go girl! You see, life does go on. Have fun!

Pat

stampinmom3
02-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Have fun! That is great news! Let us know how it goes!

Firecracker
02-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Great News! It sounds like he is handsome! I can't wait to see a picture in your new outfit with you new hair. We must have details after the date Monday! Hugs, Heather

LinzyD
02-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Yay, April! I'm happy for you-make sure you take a pic of your outfit and have a BLAST on your date (I'll say a prayer for ya). Make sure you report back ASAP! :)
Linzy

Tantalize
02-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Wheeeeeee ooooo. *Whistle* lol. Go get em' girl. Knock him dead.

mommagus
02-03-2007, 09:31 PM
congrats to you on losing weight and the new boe. Have a wonderful time and enjoy life.

My3Ds
02-03-2007, 09:48 PM
Yippee Skippee for you. I hope you have a great time. Please keep us posted. HOw wonderful about going down two sizes. Keep up the good work. Oh yeah, have fun but be careful :)

gigibee
02-03-2007, 09:49 PM
Have a great time. I am sure you are experiencing many emotions. He sounds wonderful. Looking forward to pics and update.

Konnie

michelle328
02-03-2007, 10:17 PM
It sounds wonderful, April. You go, girl! I'm a big proponent of online meetings...that's how I met dh :) Mostly you hear all the bad stuff, but there are lots and lots of good stories, too. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Michelle

ctmhgirl
02-03-2007, 10:39 PM
We want to know all about the date. I hope you have a great time.

jdpisces
02-03-2007, 11:07 PM
April~that is awesome news! I am so happy for you~ Sounds like you found the perfect outfit and I know you will look and feel so great!

Have FUN!

Deborah
02-03-2007, 11:14 PM
Awwww, that's just wonderful! Meeting online's just fine these days. I know a gal who very happily married to her online guy just a year ago!

You deserve to be happy! Keep everyone posted...so nice to read about someone who has a LIFE! (lol)

hbpuppy
02-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Hi April. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling good about yourself again. I hope that everything goes well with you and your new friend.

Inkyhands
02-04-2007, 10:48 AM
It sounds wonderful, April. You go, girl! I'm a big proponent of online meetings...that's how I met dh :) Mostly you hear all the bad stuff, but there are lots and lots of good stories, too. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Michelle

It is so nice to hear this......your right you mostly hear bad things.
That makes me feel even better.

Dibby
02-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Good luck April, we are all with you.....just remember that thought!!! you know you will have to share everything. I am really happy for you.