PDA

View Full Version : I love my stickles glue BUT ...

iloveflipflops
10-28-2006, 03:45 PM
I have noticed after I use it, the paper seems to buckle and then i can't get it to lay down flat.

I usually assemble the card completely, then I add the stickles glue. And the piece i glued kind of raises up. Does this make sense? I wonder if I should add the glitter glue then glue it down so its not buckled. I have done this on my last 4 cards and they all buckled.

Can anyone help????:eek:

Erin K
10-28-2006, 03:51 PM
I only use the teensiest amount of it and my cards don't buckle, maybe you are using too much?

stampcrazyjulie
10-28-2006, 06:32 PM
I have never used it before, so I guess I am of no help at this point, but I have heard alot of People talking about it lately. I am just wondering whether or not I should get some as well?

Erin K
10-28-2006, 06:37 PM
I love mine and will be getting even more, but I always make sure I only use a little bit, I think a bit goes a long way when it comes to glitter.

One of the cards Marcia got had cats on it and only the collars had the glitter. It was just the perfect touch.

btw, Sherri you made that card and there was no buckling.

:)e

kerry
11-01-2006, 08:48 PM
It's like school glue and has a lot of water in it. When the water evaporates, it causes the paper to buckle. I use the teeniest bit and also rub the tip of the applicator on the paper to spread the sparkles around.

I love, love, love it!
Kerry

kamperstampr
11-02-2006, 05:33 AM
It's like school glue and has a lot of water in it. When the water evaporates, it causes the paper to buckle. I use the teeniest bit and also rub the tip of the applicator on the paper to spread the sparkles around.

I love, love, love it!
Kerry
You are putting it on much too thick. Just use the tip of the bottle to spread a small amount where you need "sparkle" and you will get all the glitz you want from that.

Hugs from the kamperstampr

Barbra Byrnes
[email protected]
The Rubber Room
www.barbrasrubberroom.com
ASK ME ABOUT SEE D's

iloveflipflops
11-02-2006, 05:47 AM
I am to try putting MUCH less. I think I am just globbing it on which is causing it to buckle.... I love that glitter!!