PDA

View Full Version : Prince Rocks!

Spartymom
02-04-2007, 08:20 PM
Oh My, he is so awesome! I saw him in concert in 83 (naughty) and then in 2003! Big difference in 03...Very awesome...Now at the 1/2 time show.. HE just is the greatest! Kim:rolleyes:

Vintagegal
02-04-2007, 08:21 PM
He is AWESOME! I'm an 80's child (well, was in high school during the 80's), so I can relate to how you feel!

Stampin' Meg
02-04-2007, 08:46 PM
The rain was so perfect for the finale- too bad it wasn't purple!

Spartymom
02-04-2007, 08:52 PM
I started to sing Purple rain at the first cue. DH thought that was funny, since it was raining! Kim

emmcee
02-04-2007, 09:38 PM
I thought he was way cool, and then when the lights changed to purple for his Purple Rain and the fact that it was raining too.

He has calmed down a lot, because when I first heard he was going to be the halftime show, I thought OMG! But he was on Idol last year and quite subdued for Prince. He's growing up Ha! Ha! But it was a great half time show :laugh:

MidwestStamper
02-04-2007, 09:39 PM
First time I've really enjoyed Prince--his voice was great and the guitar was great!

I went to High School at the same time as Prince did here in Minneapolis (We're the same age)--he went to Central HS and I went to South HS--just about a mile apart! Of course, I had no idea who he was back then!

Spartymom
02-04-2007, 09:49 PM
I can't believe you were in the same place and time as Prince! He was probably a shy one. That's a great story. Kim

First time I've really enjoyed Prince--his voice was great and the guitar was great!

I went to High School at the same time as Prince did here in Minneapolis (We're the same age)--he went to Central HS and I went to South HS--just about a mile apart! Of course, I had no idea who he was back then!

stampinmom3
02-05-2007, 06:46 AM
My group of friends we were watching the game with are all kids of the 80's. We all enjoyed it. He hasn't changed his looks in all these years either. I thought he was great.