PDA

View Full Version : How do you Post in the gallery??

mydogstinks2
10-12-2006, 12:23 PM
I tried and thought I was doing it right but I must not have.

lost luggage
10-13-2006, 01:13 AM
:) OMG...how cute is that monkey!!

If you click on gallery up there ^ there is a link to the right that says "upload photos"...after that, it's almost the same as the PCMB only way faster :)

HTH

-Julie

Sherry
10-13-2006, 08:01 AM
Yup, what she said :) If you have any further troubles, by all means, let me know.

Sherry

Alli
10-13-2006, 08:06 AM
Sherry I have tried to upload a card twice. I am pressing the upload button at the bottom of the page and it is not redirecting once it has uploaded, like it does on Splitcoast.
The page is just staying blank.
What am I doing wrong? :confused:

mydogstinks2
10-13-2006, 09:04 AM
I am having the same problem as Ali. After I upload my project and it goes to the screen to process, when I click process it goes to a blank screen and then nothing more comes up. Do I maybe need to reset something on my computer?

Sherry
10-13-2006, 07:54 PM
Hi ladies,

If you are having trouble uploading, please read this thread:
http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74

The problem with the blank screen is most likely due to your file size. I have been clearing the cue with files as large as 2MB. This is way too large. You have to resize your images in order for them to upload properly.

Hope this helps!
Sherry

Alli
10-14-2006, 04:53 AM
Sherry, you were right, that program has solved it, thank you so much. Sorry for having to deal with the computer impaired. :D

Sherry
10-14-2006, 07:14 AM
Sherry, you were right, that program has solved it, thank you so much. Sorry for having to deal with the computer impaired. :D

Hey, that's what I'm here for :) I am, by no means, a computer guru (I am a self-professed nerd though :D). If I don't know the answers to your problems, I will do my best to firgure them out. I want you guys to be able to enjoy the website as much as possible!

Sherry