PDA

View Full Version : Deal or No Deal???

workin4stamps
10-28-2006, 05:23 PM
My husband just made me an offer. He said that if I will stay downstairs with him tonight, instead of spending the evening up in my stamping room for Haunted Shack Night, he would (are you ready for this?????)----- He would give me the remote control right NOW, and let me keep it and have complete control of the TV until midnight. Hmmmm..... he has never before made this offer in our entire marriage!!!!!!

Deal or No Deal????

LOL
Traci

jdpisces
10-28-2006, 05:27 PM
Well, my first instinct is to say NO DEAL.....but his gesture is really sweet when you think about it....

Hmmmm, I guess DEAL....but sneak up and chat with us on bathroom breaks.

Julie

inkinupstamps
10-28-2006, 05:30 PM
Oooo la la! Me thinks your husband has something planned for you downstairs, eh? :cool:

I say DEAL! :D There is always tomorrow night here!

iloveflipflops
10-28-2006, 05:42 PM
There isn't anything on tv is there? And if there is, just tivo it. Come on Traci. You can't miss it :).

workin4stamps
10-28-2006, 05:58 PM
you guys are going to make me feel like a bad wife! I said NO DEAL!!!!!! I thought for sure everyone would be on that side. LOL.

I know it was really sweet.....but he knows I've had this planned for a week now, and I intend to be here!!!! I told him I can have full control of the remote in my stamping room too. LOL. I'm BAD!!

:-)
Traci

Far North
10-28-2006, 06:18 PM
Remind DH tv really is lousy tonight, and so come join you in the stamping room and you will share your remote too!
...Jan

Spartymom
10-28-2006, 06:21 PM
You might not want to watch tv for 6 hours. You can visit him every hour...Tee heee.

Yeah, only 40 minutes.
Kim

stampcrazyjulie
10-28-2006, 06:34 PM
What's your DH up to? Maybe he knows that you would say No Way, that's why he offered...unless of course he really is being sweet! :)

Erin K
10-28-2006, 06:53 PM
DEAL.

I read it as this"
Traci, i want to spend the evening with you so much that I don't care what we watch , I just want you by my side.

workin4stamps
10-28-2006, 06:57 PM
Oh thanks Erin!! Like I didn't feel guilty enough already!!!

LOL

Traci

tojoco
10-28-2006, 09:05 PM
Traci, the only reason he did this is because the World Series is over and there are no other games on. hahaha not really! I think he's just being nice but I would stick with the shack anyway. You can spend time with him any time but you can't have Halloween fun with us too often.

3darlings
10-28-2006, 10:17 PM
I would say ......NO DEAL....you have been planning this and he knows it........and since it is a boring night on tv, he may have offered for that reason, so you would entertain him! LOL