PDA

View Full Version : howdy do I'm glad to meet you

inkypingers
10-28-2006, 06:41 PM
I am also from the other mb, told of this site by my df Lidia, aka midwestamper...some things about me, I have 3 kiddo's, 2 dd and 1 ds
13, 4 and 2.

I've been stamping about 6 years now, used to be a su demo. This is the first craft I have ever really done, and I am hooked, love it. Don't have as much time now as before to craft, but when I do I am making cards. I have done some sb-ing, babybooks, but am saving that for when the kids are older.

I love swapping, mostly hostess now. I am currently working, or attempting to work on sets of cards for a craft sale at our church in Nov.

Besides being a full time sahm, I babysit my nephews a couple of days a week, just started doing respite care in my home for elderly/disabled people
and have done professional clowning for almost 10 years, went to clown college for a week and do b-days, singing telegrams, co. picnics, even did a photo shoot for a craft mag. one time! I do this limited part time, it pays great and I love it. I am not however a clown fanatic and I don't collect them, or have an obsession with them. I do have a stamping obsession tho', flowers, sayings and cutesy stamps, um tac's love, love and love them!

Know most of you ladies so far, at least recognize alot of the names. Am looking forward to being part of this site, it is really amazing!
Inky hugs,
Jennifer

GrammaStamper
10-28-2006, 06:48 PM
Hi Jennifer, you're just in time for the Haunted Shack Nite activites which begin in about 13 minutes with a Scavenger Hunt.

In the Forums section, at 7 pm, you will see Sat. Oct 28th. Click there to see the activities.

Welcome to The Shack.

stampcrazyjulie
10-28-2006, 06:50 PM
Welcome Jennifer! Glad that you came over to visit! This is a very user friendly site, and I am sure that you will love it! :)

MidwestStamper
10-28-2006, 07:25 PM
Hi Jennifer! Glad to see you're over here! I know that you'll enjoy yourself here too! Now I have to check out this Haunted Shack Night!

laos348
10-29-2006, 07:29 AM
Hi Jennifer! Nice to meet you.

Laura