PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Tennessee!

Suzanne
02-05-2007, 04:54 PM
Hi my name is Suzanne. I currently live in middle TN. Married to the world's best husband - Joe and have 2 boys ages Jared-13 and Matthew-4. Needless to say our house is very noisy & wild at times.

I started stamping almost 10 yrs ago when my mom took me to a stamp store and I was like a kid in a candy store. The obsession took over and here I am many years and lots of money spent later.

I heard about this site from Jovi while reading her blog.

tojoco
02-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Hi Suzanne. Welcome to The Shack. You'll find lots of creative, fun and helpful friends here; and I'm sure you will enjoy this site. I'm Joanne from Collierville, TN just east of Memphis. How far away from me are you? I hope to chat and swap with you real soon.

lisaguyon
02-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Hello and welcome. I am Lisa from central Alabama. I am the mother of 5 wonderful young men and also think I have the worlds best hubsband. I have only been stamping a little over a year but I have been scrapbooking for years. Nice to meet you and please jump on in. Look forward to chatting and swapping with you. Lisa

scraphappy908
02-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Hi Suzanne. I'm Amy from Michigan. You are going to love it here. So many talented and friendly people. This will be your home away from home! But I warn you it's very adicting!

irishchristine
02-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Hi I am from Michigan. I am new too! I hope you enjoy this site.

hbpuppy
02-06-2007, 12:51 AM
Hi Suzanne. I'm Heather from California. I'm glad you found us. Welcome to the Stamp Shack.

prdesigns
02-07-2007, 10:11 AM
Does that mean Murfreesboro??? We lived there from 1995-2000, went back to Wisconsin and now live in Illinois!! I miss middle Tennessee!! Nice to meet you!!

Peggy in IL
prdesigns

toao
02-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Hey there! Welcome to the stamp shack. I'm Mary from Florida. I'm a SAHM, a SU rep, and love to stamp and scrapbook. You'll love it here! Just "holler" if you need anything. (I'm not making fun...I'm a total southerner) LOL My best friend is from TN.

Mary

gigibee
02-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Hi Suzanne, welcome to the shack. It is a wonderful place to play and everyone is just so friendly, helpful, and creative. I'm from Ohio and love to stamp.
Konnie

moosemama
02-07-2007, 01:02 PM
HI Suzanne, nice to meet you. I live in Ohio where we've had cold, cold temps and some snow. The kids haven't had school for three days now due to the weather