PDA

View Full Version : I own a critterbutt

Erin K
02-05-2007, 08:12 PM
I paid $40 by using a Joanne's 50% off coupon at Michaels. :)

I'm buying some embossing folders at busybee right now. :)

Erin K
02-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Folders I just ordered are:
friend
tiny mosaic
textile texture
snowflakes
heartblocks
stylized flowers
tiny bubbles
and bloom

teabear
02-05-2007, 08:17 PM
yahoo! You are gonna love it....around here we call it the cuttle fish. DH couldn't remember the name, so that's the name that stuck.

Erin K
02-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Don't you love those embossers I bought? I do, I think that's all the ones I was wanting. Oh It's bloom dots, not just bloom.

Even Brian was impressed with how deep the embossing is. I've got to look at what sizzix dies there are, I never had a sizzix so I never cared. :)

maxiesmom
02-05-2007, 08:23 PM
Erin, you do realize that when you venture out into the world you're going to have to remember to call it the cuttlebug! When you start talking about your critterbutt, people are gonna look at you weird and wonder why you are talking about your critter's butt! LOL!

LinzyD
02-05-2007, 08:25 PM
This from the girl who once said it was tool one didn't need! :rolleyes: I'm glad you got one, though-I think (no-I KNOW) you're going to love it! Also, Ellison thin cuts work well in the Cuttlebug and they're cheap-my LSS sells them for $3.49! Ebay has the fonts for around $20 bucks (that's how much I paid for mine, but I haven't used it yet).
Enjoy your new friend!
Linzy

Tantalize
02-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Whaaaaa? Wasnt it just yesterday that you said you didnt need one? LOL Yay, time for Erin to get to play

iloveflipflops
02-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Oh I want the friend one so bad but haven't seen it in the store yet. Maybe you can make a few backgrounds :). I mailed you some today!!

Erin K
02-05-2007, 08:54 PM
course I can sherri! I do'nt have it yet of course you should check out www.busybeescrapbooking.com they have every one I've ever seen! CUTE stuff.

GrammaStamper
02-05-2007, 09:00 PM
I just ordered mine from Busybee, too. I hope it arrives soon. How long do you think it'll take from their place by UPS. I am having it shipped to a MN address, so I'll just go pick it up. Do you think it will be here by Friday?

Erin K
02-05-2007, 09:02 PM
dunno? I chose priority mail because it was cheaper shipping by $4.. UPS is usually fast everywhere though.

I can't wait to get them all. I have the swirl one now to at least I can play some. :)

BeckyButtshaw
02-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Hey Erin-I'm ordering some from her now, is there a coupon I don't know about too? Although-her prices are great!

GrammaStamper
02-05-2007, 09:11 PM
dunno? I chose priority mail because it was cheaper shipping by $4.. UPS is usually fast everywhere though.

I can't wait to get them all. I have the swirl one now to at least I can play some. :)

Don't know why, but it is. Probably because of it's size and weight and they don't want it tossed around in the mail system, I guess.

Erin K
02-05-2007, 09:39 PM
I don't know of a coupon for her. I got the bug at michaels because it's close and it turned out to be only $40.

I bet that's why Barb, I think it's just super expensive to ship in the USPS because it is really heavy but UPS is probably not bad. :)

I should have looked at what else they have at busy bee, I just orderd the bug and moved on.

ChristyR
02-05-2007, 09:48 PM
awesome good for you... can i come PLAY one day??? i need to get you my bella images and your stamp back.

Erin K
02-05-2007, 10:03 PM
Sure Christy. I only have the one folder now, but soon I'll have 9 of them, you can bring a stack of paper and emboss backgrounds till the cows come home. :)

directmailscrapper
02-05-2007, 10:12 PM
Erin, you call yours a critterbutt -- and I call mine a cuddly stud. Hmmm, which one would you rather have??????

Erin K
02-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Well I call Ethan critterbutt so I'll go with the critterbutt! I'd rather have Ethan than a stud.

directmailscrapper
02-05-2007, 10:19 PM
I saw a CB on Ebay and they wanted $27 for shipping! I e-mailed them to make sure that was right. Who would pay $27 for shipping???? Not me!
Nancy

Erin K
02-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Nope! If you get it on ebay be sure to do one that has free shipping, some do. I saw that too today when I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do. I'm happy with what I paid, although I know not everyone has all these craft chains locally. I think the busybee is a good site too. :)

ChristyR
02-05-2007, 11:03 PM
awesome i can't wait to come and play :)

Swanie78
02-06-2007, 12:26 AM
Congrats!
Busy Bee just finally shipped mine today! I knew there was going to be a delay because of CHA, but geez. She responded to my email on Saturday saying they were going out then, and then they didnt go out until today.
Oh well, by the time I get them Ill have lots of days off again to play.

Erin K
02-06-2007, 12:28 AM
What ones did you get kelly? Do I have any ordered you don't have ordered? I'll send you some if you want because you were so nice to send me samples. :) I'm glad you did, of course I want them all RIGHT NOW and I have to wait. I'm hoping she's getting close to caught up but I'll be patient. I know CHA gets everyone behind. :)