PDA

View Full Version : incredible stamp cleaner and enabler alert

inkypingers
02-06-2007, 12:36 AM
I just got some of this stamp cleaner called "Ultra Clean." and it is amazing!!!!!
(Don't worry Thanh, just a stamp order from Jan. rolling in, helping to keep the spending bug from biting :biglaugh:

Anyway, this stuff is amazing, I read the reviews and thought I would try it and it does take ink off of my totally stained and years and years old stamps!
Now the weird thing is it smells like windex, but it is purple hmmmmmm:huh:

But it works, it's expensive, I paid $6, yikes, for a little bottle, but it says it really goes a long ways, and I have found it does.

I bought from Art Gone Wild and if you spend enough they give you a free wood mounted stamp, I picked the piggie that says, "You're my snorta person." It was so corny I couldn't resist, plus my best friend since 5th grade married a pig farmer, thought she'd get a huge kick out of this stamp.

Anyhoo, just my review of an awesome stamp cleaner, it really does what it says it'll do, and now a days that is amazing.
Inky hugs,
Jennifer:heart:

Tantalize
02-06-2007, 12:40 AM
Finnnneeee you're off the hook Jennifer. lol

I think Amy (ArmyR) gave it a review on her blog too, and swears by it. So we're 2 for 2. Maybe I will get it once my cleaner runs out.... which wont be awhile.

Grandma-ma
02-06-2007, 05:20 AM
Looks like a rilly good product...found it for a bit cheaper at

http://www.keeponcrafting.com/showproduct.aspx?productid=554&affiliateid=10050

flyingflower
02-06-2007, 10:08 AM
It is the same stuff that TAC has & also is at Sunday International

Erin K
02-06-2007, 10:10 AM
Margo, I thought so but I have the TAC and it's not purple... It does work GREAT though... is it the same then. I gotta go look at mine, maybe it IS purple.

Anyhow it cleans Stazon even!
Mine is definatly clear

flyingflower
02-06-2007, 10:12 AM
they changed to the purple sometime last year

Erin K
02-06-2007, 10:20 AM
So mine's not the same stuff or did they just add purple die?

firequeen
02-06-2007, 01:14 PM
I hadn't heard about this product before, thanks for bringing it to my attention.