PDA

View Full Version : New rule! If you feel sick, keep your sick germ hands off my baby!

Erin K
02-06-2007, 09:50 AM
:realmad: Jeffrey my little brother just texted my mom and he's super sick! He has a high fever and chills and sore throat and can't get out of bed. Guess who he played with ALL DAY Sunday?? YUP, Ethan! And Ethan already has a cold. I'm gonna kick him if he got Ethan sick! :arghh:

CRAFTNMOM
02-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Oh I hate when that happens. It's usually someone who doesn't have kids and has no idea how 'not fun' a sick baby is.
I hope Ethan doesn't get the really yucky stuff!
:)
Catherine

Erin K
02-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Yea he's only 12, but still!!! Maybe Ethan won't get sicker. I'll cry if he gets super sick like Jeffrey apparently is.

ellie
02-06-2007, 10:49 AM
We will just have to pray for God's protection over little Ethan. It would be so hard NOT to play with him...I mean look at him!...They don't get much cuter.

Erin K
02-06-2007, 10:53 AM
I know, and Ethan LOVES his uncle Jeffrey, Babies love that kid for some reason. :) They played all day. Jeffrey would get in his face and go, "Oh no you didn't!" And Ethan would laugh and laugh, then Jeffrey would go "You got served!" and I'd take Ethan's arm and move it around and say, "No you got BABY served" and back and forth, Ethan laughed until he was gasping for air! It was adorable. I guess those type memories are worth one illness... I mean for Jeffrey and me, I doubt Ethan will remember.

My3Ds
02-06-2007, 12:29 PM
Well, if they do get sick they at least had a good time with their uncle. I hope your brother is feeling better soon too.

ctmhgirl
02-06-2007, 02:17 PM
It is no fun being sick for the child but it is especially not fun for the parent.