PDA

View Full Version : DH is hooked on "Deal or No Deal"

toao
02-06-2007, 09:35 PM
What a fun show that is....so addicting! I can't walk by the TV when it's on without sitting down and getting absorbed in it. Who else likes it?

Mary

Erin K
02-06-2007, 09:51 PM
I actually don't like it, but if I accidentally start watching it I can't stop. It's like crack or something! I turned it on the other day and Brian came in and wanted to talk about his day and I actually said, "Can you wait for a comercial?" And I HATE it when people try to put real live on hold for TV life.

ChristyR
02-06-2007, 10:06 PM
yeah i like this show... i don't watch it very often but it is addicting i always want the person to keep going...come on 1 more case i say chance it even if they went home with $5 it was $5 more than they had yesterday :)

limeyscrapper
02-06-2007, 10:28 PM
I like the show too, and yes - it's all about the timing. I'm always rooting for the contestants to do well, but sometimes they just get carried away and blow it, while I am yelling at them to "take the deal, take the deal". LOL.
Luckily my DH likes the show too or i'd feel like a real freak.

CRAFTNMOM
02-07-2007, 12:41 AM
I love that show! I agree...it's very addicting. I would do aweful at it though I am definately not a risk taker that way. :) I am always yelling at the TV, "Take the deal!" LOL!
:)
Catherine

My3Ds
02-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Mary - we like the show too. Last week our 2 year old (who doesn't say a whole lot and not very clearly) threw his arms out to the side and said "NO DEAL". Too funny.

toao
02-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Mary - we like the show too. Last week our 2 year old (who doesn't say a whole lot and not very clearly) threw his arms out to the side and said "NO DEAL". Too funny.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
How funny is that!! Still LOL.

Mary