PDA

View Full Version : Common questions about techniques/products

Tantalize
02-06-2007, 10:34 PM
I dont know if this has already been suggested...

But I was hoping we could have a thread/forum of all common questions that I have seen popping up continuously from different users. Examples I can give are gamsol and prismacolor pencils. Every few days, we get users (mainly new) posting about these and I think it would be better if we could group our older discussions of them together so the board doest get flooded with repeated theads over and over. Im not sure if this would help with bandwidth? I know that we all love using those two products together and that some of us loveeeeee chatting about it - but I think it would be easier as a new user to click and read.

I know that if something has already been answered, I would prefer to do a search on it instead of repeating to members 2 weeks later about the same question. :weigh: Hmm...

Erin K
02-07-2007, 12:38 AM
I don't know what everyone will say but I support that. It's actually common on boards. We have to make sure we are friendly about it, I've been on a board asking a question and had 20 people PM me telling me, "Why don't you use the SEARCH feature, don't you know what SEARCH means" (imagine a little head shake there, cuz I did) But I definately see the point and think it would be a good service to everyone. But like I said, whatever Sherry and the shack think...