PDA

View Full Version : Terry Medaris pencil class - anyone interested?

1of2shoes
02-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Since there is so much talk about Prismas on this site, I thought I'd stir up a little interest in a class. I have spoken (in email) to Terry Medaris about doing a colored pencil class using Prismacolor pencils this year. He would be willing to come to our area - So Cal - if there is enough interest.

Here is a link to his class descriptions: http://www.terrymedarisartstamps.net/classes.html Disregard the class schedule at the bottom. That was last year's schedule. Also, he now has new stamps that fit on 4x4 tiles and he said he would be willing to do a class on that if there was enough interest. Check out his stamps, too. They are fab-u-lous!

If you are interested in possibly attending, please email me and I'll put you on a list to keep you updated on the particulars: date, time, place. I'm guessing it would be in the May-July timeframe, but that's not definite, that's just when he came last time. I think I paid something like $40 per class last year, but I could be wrong.

teabear
02-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Me! I sent you an email, Debbie. I'm giddy :)

emmcee
02-07-2007, 07:11 PM
I'll be in So Cal at the end of June for my nephew's hs graduation. That would be a fun day to spend. I have 2 Terry Maderis stamps that I haven't done anything with yet. I'd be interested if the time frame works out.

Deborah
02-07-2007, 07:24 PM
I wish I wish...a little far for a class for me...sigh...

hutchink
02-07-2007, 07:25 PM
I'm pouting! I would love to attend a class...but I live in WI! You ladies will have to share what you learn!

~K

inkinupstamps
02-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Sigh....you are teasing and taunting me with this class, aren't you? Oh if only I could. Take REALLY, REALLY good notes and pay attention and drink it all in. THEN - tell me everything!! ~ Jennifer

smileycollector
02-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Oh my! Would I ever LOVE to take this class... and meet all of YOU! Wish I wasn't so far away! : (

stampcrazyjulie
02-07-2007, 10:06 PM
If the time is right I may just have to talk DH into driving us all down to So. Cal.! Keep us posted as soon as you know more! :)