PDA

View Full Version : I am a little frustrated to find out that I

stampinot
02-08-2007, 07:05 PM
need to post 20 messages on this site before I can download any templates. I am more of a lurker on this board than a poster. I am not here to just take the templates, but now I feel I must post this many posts to be able to use the templates. Isn't there another way to determine if someone is here to just take templates or otherwise?
Julie

teabear
02-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Julie, praise in the gallery counts as a post. It's easy to rack up 20 posts in the gallery.
Tami

lost luggage
02-08-2007, 07:07 PM
Why not post some of your cards into the gallery? That counts as a post :)

lost luggage
02-08-2007, 07:07 PM
JINX buy me a coke :)

MidwestStamper
02-08-2007, 07:08 PM
I think the 20 posts is mostly a security measure, because once you've reached that amount you can also access several other areas, including addresses. Not meant to be exclusive.

Sherry
02-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Please accept my apologies, Julie, but unfortunately there is no way for me to determine who is lurking and people just dropping by for the templates. If I were a major company, I would have no problems with allowing complete access to the entire website without so much as a registration but where I am paying for the entire site out of my own pocket, I have to lay guidelines somewhere. I am already getting complaints from my webhost telling me that the website gets too many hits and is eating up their server's resources.

I hope that you understand and hope that you will come out of lurkdome and get to know us :)

Jovi
02-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Personally I think it’s a great idea… and please don't take this the wrong way, but

I feel if your getting something from the site then you should contribute back and be an active member… just my opinion. ;)

shuggy
02-08-2007, 11:05 PM
need to post 20 messages on this site before I can download any templates. I am more of a lurker on this board than a poster. I am not here to just take the templates, but now I feel I must post this many posts to be able to use the templates. Isn't there another way to determine if someone is here to just take templates or otherwise?
Julie

you have 22 posts now! go get the templates.