PDA

View Full Version : I have the ENDOSCOPY blues!

Caboverde1
02-08-2007, 10:25 PM
I had an endoscopy yesterday and I feel terrible today! I feel like some one stuck a boot down my throat...and it wasnt a Coach boot! I gotta get my self together and work on my my health...This is getting to be to much. THey took some biopsy...I hope im ok...

I have rec SEVERAL early Birthday Cards and I cant tell you how much that is helping to raise my spirits! Please no one get offended...But Sherri your card was so stinkin cute and fit me to a "tee" you know me toooo well. Do you mind if I post it??? Thank you all from the bottom of my heart! Sincerely!

TOnii

callyscreations
02-08-2007, 11:13 PM
Oh TOnii, didn't know you were out, guess I can't keep up on my reading lately! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'll keep you in my prayers for your health. Hope you feel better soon. Roberta

Swanie78
02-09-2007, 12:40 AM
I was wondering where you were!
I havent been a lot lately (worked 3 nights in a row) but I noticed you were missing.
Cepacol throat drops are OTC now, maybe you can send someone out for those to help?
Feel better soon!

Caboverde1
02-09-2007, 02:13 AM
Thank you Kelly and Roberta for you kind words...i cant tell you what that means to me right now!

TOnii

iloveflipflops
02-09-2007, 05:48 AM
Yes do post the coach card I made. I had emailed the photo to Erin and she approved :). I thought it was perfect. I have 2 other friends who love Coach purses too so i made them the same cards :). can't wait to see their reaction. I hope you find out nothing is wrong and hope you feel better soon.

iloveflipflops
02-09-2007, 06:00 AM
I will post the card I made you, if you dont' mind. I have it on my computer from sending it to Erin :)

Erin K
02-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Goodness Tonii, I'm sorry you are going through all this.