PDA

View Full Version : Feedback troubles

teabear
02-09-2007, 10:02 AM
Sherry, I tried to leave feedback for all the swappers in my safety pin swap, but only some of it shows up. The ones that don't show any feedback, won't allow me to post again. It says I have already left feedback. It's not a huge issue, but I just thought I should let you know.

Christie
02-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Tami some of the time it takes a while for it to show up. You might check back in a couple of hours.

GrammaStamper
02-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Tami, there are some issues with the feedback section of the swap board. Sherry has asked us not to use this feature until Mark can get it sorted out, which may be a while as he's working on a huge job right now. HTH.

Christie
02-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Barb she posted again on this saying it was ok to leave feedback. Just wanted to let ya know:)
http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5273

Sherry
02-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Okay, it's obvious that we are still having issues so, until it gets solved, let's refrain from using it. It seems to work some of the time and that's just not acceptable.

lost luggage
02-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Okay, it's obvious that we are still having issues so, until it gets solved, let's refrain from using it. It seems to work some of the time and that's just not acceptable.

Crimany sakes....did Mark take the money and run? Everyone was so in love with him...

Erin K
02-09-2007, 11:48 AM
We sure were I even gave him a nickname! "Cowboy Mark"

Where have all the cowboys gone?

Sherry
02-09-2007, 12:09 PM
No, I don't think he up and ran. He did say that he would take care of the swap board and any issues that came up but I was hoping that it would be taken care of in a matter of a week or two, not this long *sigh*