PDA

View Full Version : I'm New!

Anna
02-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Hello All!
Just wanted to say a quick hello!!
I found this site quite by accident, but it looked so neat I just had to try it out!
I'm Anna from Racine, WI - I'm about 5 miles from Beautiful Lake Michigan (And 5 minutes from Hobby Lobby!!)

I am a Creative Consultant for The Angel Company rubber stamping and Scrapbooking. I have been a rep since July and I'm having Oh So Much Fun!

I have been stamping for over 15 years, but seriously for only 6 now. I do the occasional scrapbook page - but I have been enjoying cards and ATC's lately.

I am married to my Prince Charming and we have two beautiful cats - Jojo and Nermal (both girls).

I love Godiva Chocolates and the Fall.

That about covers it for now!

Have a wonderful day!

Sherry
02-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Hello Anna! Welcome to The Shack!!

logcabincreations
02-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Anna, welcome to this terrific website where we feel like we're one big supportive happy family.

Jan

hbpuppy
02-09-2007, 12:16 PM
Hi Anna. Welcome to the Stamp Shack. I'm Heather from Orange County, Ca (20 minutes from Disneyland, 5 minutes from the Pacific Ocean, 2 hour flight to Hobby Lobby).

Erin K
02-09-2007, 12:17 PM
Hello Anna! Glad you joined us!

GrammaStamper
02-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Hi Anna, I'm Barb from Northern Ontario, about 30 minutes from the MN border. We don't have HL in Canada, so no matter how far I fly in Canada, nadda, nix, nyet, nothing. We will have a Michaels in a week or so! Welcome to The Shack. We have so much fun here, you'll love it.

flyingflower
02-09-2007, 12:19 PM
Hi Anna!
Are you a creative cherub, too? Jackie is my up-up-upline :)

moosemama
02-09-2007, 12:46 PM
HI Anna, glad you joined us. I am Fern and I live in Ohio. I love the fall too and godiva chocolates, but sadly can't eat them!

tesschap
02-09-2007, 01:03 PM
Hello Anna. I'm glad you found the Stamp Shack. There's a wonderfu group of talented ladies here - I'm sure you'll enjoy getting to know everyone has much as I have. I, too, love the fall (I have an October birthday) and Godiva chocolate. I've never been to WI but DS#1 dates a girl from Racine so I may get there some day! I do know that O&H has the best Kringle! Raspberry and Cherry Cheese are my favorites!

Have a great day.

Teresa

Anna
02-09-2007, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone - Heather - I'll make an extra trip to Hobby lobby for you if you go to the Ocean for me - I LOVE the Ocean!
Barb - if they biuld you a big Michaels, you are gonna LOVE it!!! I have one just up the street:)
Margo - Jackie is my upline too!! Hope to meet you some time!!
Fern - I'll eat some for you - better on my hips that yours, right?? :D

Anna
02-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Teresa - we have an O&H just down the street from us - Come Visit some time - Racine is really a very nice city - but come in the warmer weather - this cold is rediculous!!

flyingflower
02-09-2007, 01:08 PM
I'm planning on seminar in June, how about you?

tesschap
02-09-2007, 01:09 PM
I've heard that Racine is very nice. It's cold here as well so I'll hold off for good weather. DS brings us back Kringle every time he visits WI and his gf always brings us 4 or 5. If I had an O&H down the street I'd be in big trouble!

Teresa

Anna
02-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Margo - I am going to Seminar too! Already got my hotel room reserved:)

Teresa - You are welcome to all the Kringle you want - I find it too greasy for my tastes:) But I grew up on German pastry which is filled with chocolate and marzipan and not much filo or frosting.

hutchink
02-09-2007, 01:19 PM
Hi Anna,

I'm in WI too! Janesville... I can't read a map to save my life so I have no idea how far away from me you live. I'm also an Angel too! I love all chocolate! I have two cats- Jinkers and Nala and a dog- Vinnie...Married to a wonderful man for almost 8 years. We have two sweet little boys too!

Lots of good information on this site! It is nice to meet you!

~K

Anna
02-09-2007, 01:27 PM
~K,
If you head EAST (toward the lake) for about an hour and 45 minutes straight down HWY 11, that's Racine! We really aren't all that far from eachother.
I like your cat's name Nala - it's very pretty.
Nice to meet you too!!

iloveflipflops
02-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Welcome Anna!! I am Sherri from NC. I am a SAHM with 2 teenagers so I am going bonkers at times!! I am also a TAC rep too and love it!! So glad to meet you. You will love it here!!

MidwestStamper
02-09-2007, 02:12 PM
Hi Anna, I'm Lidia from Minnesota--there are lots of gals on here from WI, but only one that I know of from MN. I have two teenage boys and a crazy cat named Skittles (my avatar).

Several of us are planning to get together in early Sept. at the Mall of America (close to me!) for an Archivers Scrapfest. Check out the Daily Dish Forum for more info, if you'd be interested!

ellie
02-09-2007, 02:12 PM
Welcome Anna - glad you found us. I am Ellie from NC

RDRD4
02-09-2007, 02:40 PM
Welcome Anna, you will love it here I'm Debbie from FL

Anna
02-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Hello Sherri - Nice to meet another Angel!

Lidia - thanks for the welcome and I'll keep the Archivers crop in mind.

Ellie and Debbie, thanks for the welcome!!
Anna

loobylou
02-09-2007, 05:45 PM
G'day from W.A. ---Western Australia that is!
Welcome Anna. You will find everyone very friendly and super inspirational (check out the gallery). Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do
Sarah

scrappinnuts
02-09-2007, 05:53 PM
Hi Anna.. I am Terry Form California..about 2 hours south of Las Vegas... I married almost 25 years and we have 3 children..1 DIL, and On DGD..you will love it here.. I also love the Tac stamps..

stampcrazyjulie
02-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Hi, Anna! Nice to "meet" you! I am Julie from Utah. I am a SAHM to 4 little one's and a TAC Demo as well. Oh & I just broke my nose....LOL! :eek:

smileycollector
02-09-2007, 08:54 PM
Welcome Anna!! I'm glad you introduced yourself and know you are going to love it here as much as the rest of us!! These gals are THE BEST!!!
Sending you SMILES from Nebraska!
Pam :)

cindi
02-09-2007, 09:14 PM
I'm Cindi from Maine.
I hope you enjoy this site as much as we all do! Lots of greatbfeatures and talented ladies here.
Nice to meet ya!
:)