PDA

View Full Version : Stop being interesting I have to go pack!

Erin K
02-09-2007, 03:11 PM
For my crop!!! I must pack up so I have cool stuff to work on. No one talk about GA or cool swaps or anything for like twenty seconds so I can sign off...

Erin K
02-09-2007, 04:03 PM
I'm back. I packed so much stuff, I'm gonna make one million cards! I took all my prismacolors, my new pink cat stamps, my new stanta on the beach stamp, all the stuff I got at Joannes yesterday, my valentines day stamps, and my critterbutt and accessories, paper of course, my Dahle, my stickles, my scissors my adhesive, inks, baby wipes, Man I'm gonna have a good time!

I'm really excited can you tell? Oh I also packed my book I made with card sketches in it. :) I think that's about all I brought... Oh my gamsol stuff too. It all fit in the one rolling tote so I'm happy, I like to make myself fit in one. ;)

Erin K
02-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Goodness this is the most awesome thread that Only Erin is on!

Anyhow goodnight, i gotta get my kids fed, you can ask a Brian to watch them but don't ask him to feed them too. He's like that babysitter who you get in a pinch but who is actually your second or third choice! haahaa i'm kidding he's great. But I don't trust him to feed my kids! ;)

suzi_f
02-09-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm goin' a-stampin tomorrow morning. I need to pack MY stuff but as I'm going to a SU PARTY tonite, doesn't look like I'll have time. I guess I'll have to either stay up late or get up early tomorrow. Plus, they want me to bring all my neato-peato stuff I got from my party so, it'll be TONS of stuff I'm bringing!!