PDA

View Full Version : Paper Tagger??

scrapsoon
02-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Hi,
I hope i put this in the correct forum.
But i want to know if you know the paper tagger.
Of course you know them,cause America is way in front with this then Holland.
But have you ever used it and what do you think of it??
Sorry for my English.

ellie
02-09-2007, 06:27 PM
I don't think I have ever heard of this. Is it a tool of some kind...what does it do?
Soon, your English is wonderful....I think you do a great job.

ngreek
02-09-2007, 09:56 PM
I loved using mine. Mine recently broke and I emailed the company and they are sending me a replacement.

You wondering what it is. BAsically it is a tool shaped like a heat gun with a trigger that basically has a needle on it that pierces the paper and placed a plastic strip in. This plastic stip thing (lack for a technical word) is like what you would see a price tag being attached to clothes when you buy them.

Nicole

mahodgman
02-10-2007, 12:36 AM
Have it....Love it!

craftingcrazy
02-10-2007, 10:21 AM
I have one! Received it from my Secret Sister in a swap on the PCMB. It's a very fun tool to own.
Donna

ellie
02-10-2007, 10:37 AM
huh...never heard of this before. What do you use it for?

mahodgman
02-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Ellie, it is a cool tool to attach things to your papercrafts. I've only used it for tags and chipboard, but you could also do charms. Here is a visual http://www.aroundtheblockproducts.com/products/tools/paper-tagger.html

iloveflipflops
02-10-2007, 10:43 AM
oh no, is this something else that is a must have????? I will not look at the visual ---- no I cannot look at it. Ok, I guess I will. ha ha

scrapsoon
02-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Haha thanks for the positiv feedback.
I'm thinkin to order one,but i thaught it would be more a collectors item then that you really need it.haha.
Im glad that everybody could understand me correct,thanks for the compliment.

craftyd
02-11-2007, 12:27 AM
I have the one that I use for quilting, guess I could give it a try for paper and get a little more use out of it.