PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone! Looking forward to getting back into stamping!

StampKutie
02-10-2007, 12:17 AM
I am Melina from central California. I stamped big time for a few years...but for the last several years - nothing. Recently my niece (whom I used to take to stamp classes with me starting when she was 12 or so) asked if I would help her design and create her wedding invitations! (For June 2008 thankfully!) Got me looking through my old catalogues and magazines...and now I can't wait to get my fingers inky again!

So...looking forward to seeing the new innovations and products that have come around the last few years! Found this site googling rubberstamping :yay: ...looks great!!!

scrappinnuts
02-10-2007, 12:41 AM
Hi Melina.. I am Terry from Southern California..I live in the High Desert..You will love this place so many talents....Welcome

lost luggage
02-10-2007, 12:45 AM
Hi Melina, I'm Julie from Southern CA too :) welcome aboard!

hbpuppy
02-10-2007, 12:55 AM
Hi Melina. I'm Heather, also from Southern CA. Welcome to the Stamp Shack. Be careful, I found out that making invitations is a slippery slope. You make one nice one then everyone is after you. :) No really, that's super sweet of you. I hope we can help encourage you back into a very addictive habit.

stampinmom3
02-10-2007, 08:25 AM
Hey..welcome back to the stamping world. Man, this bug hits hard doesn't it?? Glad to have you hear!

ellie
02-10-2007, 08:48 AM
Hi Melina, this is a great place. You will love the girls and all the inspiration. I am Ellie from NC.

StampKutie
02-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!~ I am going to be in the garage today sorting thru all my supplies...Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!!:whoohoo:

Melina

flyingflower
02-10-2007, 11:32 AM
welcome, welcome! I'm in the southern part of my state too, but 3000 miles from you otherwise I'd come with ink in hand & "help" you sort :)

teabear
02-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Welcome back to the world of ink stains and rubber stamps! You'll have to share your new creations with us. If you need something, someone will probably be selling it soon. I'm in CA, too, down south.

GrammaStamper
02-10-2007, 12:09 PM
Hi Melina, and welcome to The Shack. It's a great place to hang out, so join the fun.

min
02-13-2007, 02:26 AM
Hi melina welcome to the shack I am also new and have found everyone very welcoming