PDA

View Full Version : Hi from New York

limi582
02-10-2007, 08:32 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm Lee and I live in upstate NY (about 1.5 hours south of Montreal in the Adirondacks) with my wonderful husband and three children ages 9, 7 and 8 months (and she was not an accident!! :-)
I work full time and started stamping about 10 months ago and I can't get enough of stamping! I also love to scrapbook but sadly I can only do both in my "spare time". LOL
I look forward to getting assistance from all of you and hopefully get my creative juices going!
Thanks for reading.

GrammaStamper
02-10-2007, 08:42 AM
Welcome to The Stamp Shack. I'm Barb from Northern Ontario and you will find this a terrific place for ideas and inspiration. Everyone here is so helpful and talented. Any questions, just post and someone will answer. Besides limi582, what is your name?

ellie
02-10-2007, 08:45 AM
Hello and welcome to the Stamp Shack. I think you are going to love it here. I am Ellie from NC.

limi582
02-10-2007, 08:52 AM
Well... my actual name is Limarys but everyone (even my parents) call me Lee. I am originally from Puerto Rico.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

ccstampin12
02-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Welcome!
Are you from the Plattsburgh area of NY?
My older DD went to college there.
We are originally from upstate NY, too, but not that far upstate.....we're from the Albany, Saratoga area.
Now we are on Cape Cod.
Have you gotten any snow?
Happy stamping!
:cute:

Jellybean298
02-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Hello Lee,

Welocme to the Shack. I too am from NY. You live in a beautiful area. I have family in the the Adirondacks. It's always a lovely drive over there in the fall. The Shawangunk Mountain's are always pretty. Well welcome and nice to meet you.

hbpuppy
02-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Hi Lee. Welcome to the Stamp Shack. You sound like a busy person. I'm Heather from Southern California (2 1/2 hours from the Mexico boarder). Glad you found us.

limi582
02-10-2007, 12:34 PM
I actually live 5 miles north of Lake George. Warrensburg is the town. My husband works in Saratoga. I love this area especially in the fall. The foliage is absolutely amazing!
We have a little bit of snow, nothing like the west. I don't think we have 6 inches on the ground which is uncommon. Very, very cold though!

Swanie78
02-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Welcome to the Shack :)